Prime Fedor vs Daniel Cormier: anylizing

So analzying a fighters skillset is so bad? Smigg whining as usual.

Awwwwww, don't be like that, sweetie. Besides, there are other's actively trying to derail this thread too, so you should be bitching about those guys too :icon_chee

What can I do to make you feel better?

Awwwwww, don't be like that, sweetie. Besides, there are other's actively trying to derail this thread too, so you should be bitching about those guys too :icon_chee

I just Find it funny how annoyed it makes you whenever you see a fedor thread, you can make me a sandwich if you'd not mind bit hungry.

Just tell him that Fedor>Everyone and he will happily fuck off

I just Find it funny how annoyed it makes you whenever you see a fedor thread, you can make me a sandwich if you'd not mind bit hungry.

It's literally the least annoyed I could be, you do realise the vast majority is poking people with a stick?

Come on "make me a sandwich"? That's just and internet neckbeard cliche right now. You're better than that

It's literally the least annoyed I could be, you do realise the vast majority is poking people with a stick?

Come on "make me a sandwich"? That's just and internet neckbeard cliche right now. You're better than that

It clearly does bother you whenever a fedor Thread is made, his fans bother you. You said what would make me feel better And that would, deal with it :mad:

But you both hate me Cause i am a fedor fan, you Will have an alliance in no time,

Ahhh, see, there's where you're wrong. I don't dislike people because they're a Fedor fan, nor do I dislike Fedor himself.

It's basically the more rational fans being dragged into the Tard Cycle. So, you have a more militant faction of fans, who skew facts, stretch the truth, and (in some cases) outright lie, in order to either make Fedor look better, or someone else look worse.

So "Hey, I'm a fan of Fedor" - Cool, people like what they like.
"No one can compare to Fedor, and here are some statements that used to be facts, but are now skewed in his favour" - You're getting poked with the stick.

Ahhh, see, there's where you're wrong. I don't dislike people because they're a Fedor fan, nor do I dislike Fedor himself.

It's basically the more rational fans being dragged into the Tard Cycle. So, you have a more militant faction of fans, who skew facts, stretch the truth, and (in some cases) outright lie, in order to either make Fedor look better, or someone else look worse.

So "Hey, I'm a fan of Fedor" - Cool, people like what they like.
"No one can compare to Fedor, and here are some statements that used to be facts, but are now skewed in his favour" - You're getting poked with the stick.

But to be fair those types often reply to threads that are just as extreme on The other Side, as in clear fedor bashing Thread.

Back