prime dana would have fired dan ´´ the law´´ hardy

Dana White when the Fertittas first bought the UFC from SEG was a respectable, professional businessman.

Now he's the scumiest of scum. Complete trash.

Remeber when Chris Lytle went to town on Dan? Me and my gf were jumping around the living room cheering.

Dan and Herb friends the whole time
278759716a56a20c350359138d540cbd.gif

Dana White when the Fertittas first bought the UFC from SEG was a respectable, professional businessman.

Now he's the scumiest of scum. Complete trash.
Why? Is he different than any other CEO or business leader? I'd take him over Bezoz or the guy/guys in charge of Disney. Look at Bill Gates, that dude is scary. Compared to what Bill Gates is trying to do in this country Dana is a saint even with his goomaras.

Remember when the dumb cunt fired Paul Daley permanently because he punched koscheck after the bell?

Missing out on tons of exciting fights when now he lets khabob do a flying stomp into the crowd and magruber can do what he wants?

Diaz vs Daley was one of the best fights of all time and it happened in strikeforce because Dana is a big cuck

Why? Is he different than any other CEO or business leader? I'd take him over Bezoz or the guy/guys in charge of Disney. Look at Bill Gates, that dude is scary. Compared to what Bill Gates is trying to do in this country Dana is a saint even with his goomaras.
Dana and saint have zero business in the same sentence.

making fun of someone else by saying they 'respect the law' while kissing the arse of some rich businesman is a bit strange to say the least

Dana White is the only man I've ever heard of who is named Dana

Back