Prime CroCop was way better than Reyes, Santos, Smith and Gus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hendo got back into the UFC after, and had all his success at LHW.

Try not opening your mouth if you cant even follow your own logic lol.

What does Henderson getting back into the UFC change the fact that prime fedor got destroyed by a UFC middleweight Henderson?
you failed logic...

2hmN3ZV.gif

What makes Smith and Santos better than the elites of the 2000s?

The answer is nothing. Only because they fight in the UFC. If they were in bellator none of you clowns would be saying how evolved they are because they are in the new era.
I remember when Tim Sylvia, Wes Sims and Gan Mcgee where being touted as the new breed HW. Same old narrative gets recycled to a new fan base

ah.. that´s what Im talkin´about, mate. Since you seem rather limited, you cant understand the 2 different perspectives:
> natural weight
> career weights [OW Era > Modern Era]

It is what it is.

What? wtf is "[OW Era"...
0wned...
next...

Josh Barnett three times enough for you?

Name Reyes, Smith's, Gus's, Santos best wins lmao.

Oh wait, they have none.
Barnett would have been a can without juice, just like Cro Cop

What does Henderson getting back into the UFC change the fact that prime fedor got destroyed by a UFC middleweight Henderson?
you failed logic...

But he didn't. The fight was not in the UFC, it was not a MW fight, and Fedor was not in his prime.

0/3. You fail, and you are dumb.

Fedor has beaten 9 UFC champs. Fact.

Barnett would have been a can without juice, just like Cro Cop

Good enough to be UFC champ :)

Also, given they fought in a level playing field steroid wise, what the fuck does that change lol?
You know UFC testing back then was basically non existent too right?

Good enough to be UFC champ :)

Also, given they fought in a level playing field steroid wise, what the fuck does that change lol?
You know UFC testing back then was basically non existent too right?
What were those other wins now? Blown up middleweights like Igor? Freak show fights? One dimensional wrestlers?

But he didn't. The fight was not in the UFC, it was not a MW fight, and Fedor was not in his prime.

0/3. You fail, and you are dumb.

Fedor has beaten 9 UFC champs. Fact.

Exactly... prime fedor lost to a 'former' UFC middleweight Dan Henderson...
you failed logic...

2hmN3ZV.gif

What were those other wins now? Blown up middleweights like Igor? Freak show fights? One dimensional wrestlers?

Better wins than anything Reyes, Smith, Santos or Gus have, so glad we established that.

Exactly... prime fedor lost to a 'former' UFC middleweight Dan Henderson...
you failed logic...

Good, I am glad you admit defeat.

It is rare to see someone admit they are clueless and wrong, but I am glad you overcame that.

Again...
Losin´& Performin´are 2 distinct perspectives.

Legacy-wise, a quality loss can enhance your résumé, more than a random win, for instance.

Last edited:
Good, I am glad you admit defeat.

It is rare to see someone admit they are clueless and wrong, but I am glad you overcame that.

I'm glad you admit prime fedor had no chance in the UFC since he lost to a former UFC middleweight Dan Henderson...
you failed logic...

I'm glad you admit prime fedor had no chance in the UFC since he lost to a former UFC middleweight Dan Henderson...
you failed logic...

Fedor beat 9 UFC HW champs, so he is clearly better than the UFC.

You failed logic....next.

Exactly... Hendo wasn't good enough to be in the UFC anymore... and still beat prime fedor...
you failed logic...

Prime Fedor beat 9 UFC HW champs.
You failed logic.....

You can see my join date and post count... and no I don't have other accounts... I don't live on sherdog 24/7...I have a life unlike you...
0wned...
next...
I feel ya,mate...Your 'life' is spammin´ Hendo gifs 10 times in a thread & repeatin´ "owned" like a lil sissy...

loloool.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back