Prime CroCop was way better than Reyes, Santos, Smith and Gus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Irony at it’s finest! You say Jones can’t do it without steroids?? WTF was prime cro cop?? Juiced to the gills, once he came to America and fought clean he got KOd by Gonzaga LOL and lost to fucking Brenda Shaub LOL. Jones is still beating younger, more athletic, strikers without roids…CC couldn’t and was getting faced up assed down every other fighter. Try again shit stain!

This dope thinks Jones is clean (LOL) and doesn't understand what level playing field is.

Jones fans lmao. Dumbest in the sport after Conor fans (and Brock fans).

Facts.

Fedor = GOAT.

Shogun/DC = LHW GOATs.

Jon Jones will forever be recognized as a cheater who brought a gun to a fist fight in the form of steroids when he "fought".
DC is far behind Shogun, Wand, Rampage, Liddell, Machida, Hendo, Rashad, and Tito. He's 7-1 (1) and he's fought 7 LHW's in his entire career, he's not close to the top.

Looking forward to seeing the Hendo gif to try and say DC's LHW resume is superior to Hendo's because DC won their fight.

Cro-Cop's style was better in a cage as he could use the angles and cut off his opponent better. He always had mixed results when fighting in a ring. Cro Cop was also the same age as Jon Jones is now when he got his ass knocked out by Gabriel Gonzoga.

Cro Cops 32 is different than Jones 32. Cro Cop had over 40 boxing matches, 30 k-1 matches and 27 MMA fights while Jones has 26 fights and 3.5 years off from his steroid suspensions.

Can't compare a roid org to a clean org.

And prime CC is overrated as hell here on sherdog.

Can't compare a roid org to a clean org.

And prime CC is overrated as hell here on sherdog.

Which one is which? The one Jon Jones fights in with steroids in his system? Or the one that Brock fights in with steroids in his system?

Which one is which? The one Jon Jones fights in with steroids in his system? Or the one that Brock fights in with steroids in his system?

Jones is a huge ped cheat. But pride was filled with huge ped cheats. Well it wasn't cheating cause it was legal. But it does makes everyone look better, more powerful, more aggressive and with infinite cardio when comparing them to the current ufc fighters. So those two eras are impossible to compare.

hmmm...nah... Ya understood nuthin´. He was realistically a natural MW.

Educate yourself about his career:

So prime fedor lost to a UFC middleweight Dan Henderson... exactly what I said originally... you just wasted my time...

2hmN3ZV.gif

I think he is talking about the organization that PROMOTED steroid usage in PRIDE…did not let a few slide by like your shit examples with the UFC but PROMOTED steroid usage. Shit for brains.

Man it’s crazy how insecure you fedro cucks are…everyti e GOAT JONES fights and y’all hear “AND STILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL”…there is always so much salt. Get a fucking like you loser clown @Mixfight

So prime fedor lost to a UFC middleweight Dan Henderson... exactly what I said originally... you just wasted my time...

2hmN3ZV.gif
hmm..not exactly... Since ya have zero historical perspective & a limited knowledge, ya cant realistically understand what I´ve been tryin´ to explain to ya.

It is what it is.

So Fedor losing to Hendo counts (at the end of his career basically), yet him crushing multiple UFC champs at other times does not?

UFC fans lol. Dumber than dumb.

hmm..not exactly... Since ya have zero historical perspective & a limited knowledge, ya cant realistically understand what I´ve been tryin´ to explain to ya.

It is what it is.

You tried to argue Dan Henderson wasn't a middleweight... then you ended up saying he's a middleweight...
0wned...
next...

He was realistically a natural MW.

So Fedor losing to Hendo counts (at the end of his career basically), yet him crushing multiple UFC champs at other times does not?

UFC fans lol. Dumber than dumb.

Was the fight in the UFC? you failed logic...

Was the fight in the UFC? you failed logic...

The Hendo fight was not in the UFC either, you dumbfuck, so what are you trying to prove lmao?

The Hendo fight was not in the UFC either, you dumbfuck, so what are you trying to prove lmao?

Exactly... Hendo wasn't good enough to be in the UFC anymore... and still beat prime fedor...
you failed logic...

2hmN3ZV.gif

Exactly... Hendo wasn't good enough to be in the UFC anymore... and still beat prime fedor...
you failed logic...
Hendo got back into the UFC after, and had all his success at LHW.

Try not opening your mouth if you cant even follow your own logic lol.

You tried to argue Dan Henderson wasn't a middleweight... then you ended up saying he's a middleweight...
0wned...
next...
ah.. that´s what Im talkin´about, mate. Since you seem rather limited, you cant understand the 2 different perspectives:
> natural weight
> career weights [OW Era > Modern Era]

It is what it is.

ah.. that´s what Im talkin´about, mate. Since you seem rather limited, you cant understand the 2 different perspectives:
> natural weight
> career weights [OW Era > Modern Era]

It is what it is.

The guy is too dumb to follow his own logic, don't bother with him lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back