Prime Clay Guida would DESTROY Conor McGregor

It is funny though, his cardio was off the charts and combined with a play-it-safe Jackson gameplan he was a scary fight for anyone in those days.

Conor is known for his ground game?

Conor is known for his striking which is why the Florian knocking Guida out gif was relevant. Conor is miles better than Florian striking. Guida is a lay n pray wrestler. The Nate image isn't really relevant.

No, but Guida is clearly the UFC journeyman with the best wins ever.

I love Guida and his relentless style, but he was never a dominant wrestler. Conor would use his size and reach to win.

More proof that stopping whitebelts from starting threads had no chance of ending the great amount of dumb ones.

Conor is known for his striking which is why the Florian knocking Guida out gif was relevant. Conor is miles better than Florian striking. Guida is a lay n pray wrestler. The Nate image isn't really relevant.
Florian didn't knock Guida out. He dropped him and then submitted him.

Guida has to be one of the most underrated fighters ever. Because of his shtick and awful performances lately probably.

Great cardio, great chin, good wrestling, and constant pressure. Wins over Pettis, Nate, RDA, Thomson, and a few to name.

mma_e_guida11_576.jpg

guidavspettis_crop_north.jpg

He'd pressure Conor, take him down, and choke him out.

<JonesLaugh>
I think you are on to something TS.....but you got to the wrong Guida....Prime Jason Guida would eat Conor McGregor.

20081018053627_jguida.JPG

Huge Conor fan but Guida beating him would not surprise me in the least.

Prime especially.

Ok well the "dropping him badly" gif.
Thank you. Now we can go back to this trash thread.

To the OP, Prime Guida gets fucked up the first time he closes the distance. Prime Maynard or Miller would have a better chance, but I'd still favor Conor.

It's not that kind of game, child
I was showing Guida get rocked by a simple 1-2 from an inferior striker to Conor

Or are you suggesting Guida could rocked Conor on the feet and sub him like Nate did
{<jordan}

If we were playing your game tho Guida has far more losses than Conor (18Ls to Conor's 3) so you'd run out of material way before I did
Fighters get dropped all the time. He got up and proceeded to fight Kenny. Conor got rocked, panic wrestled, and choked out. Clay went 10 years without getting knocked out. He has taken down fighter who have a better ground game and better takedown defense. Are suggesting that Clay wouldn't be able to take him down?
Guida knows how dangerous is on his feet and wouldn't fuck around standing with Conor.

This thread isnt about Clay, its about a pathetic TS' need to make a thread about a man he dislikes. What a sad life, being obsessed about someone who doesnt even know you exist.
<36>

Look at you getting all emotional.

Great cardio, great chin, good wrestling, and constant pressure. Wins over Pettis, Nate, RDA, Thomson, and a few to name.

mma_e_guida11_576.jpg

guidavspettis_crop_north.jpg

He'd pressure Conor, take him down, and choke him out.

<JonesLaugh>
Clay Guida couldn’t get past Roger Huerta, who wasn’t exactly known for 1-punch KO power. Conor would take Guida out as soon as Guida charged in.

Prime clay guida would have jumped around the cage bouncing his hair about and doing nothing productive

Conor was down to consider fighting him before

Clay Guida couldn’t get past Roger Huerta, who wasn’t exactly known for 1-punch KO power. Conor would take Guida out as soon as Guida charged in.
Conor lost to a guy who couldn't get past Guida. C'mon, you're better than this.

Back