Prime Cain vs Ngannou - Today Cain vs Ngannou

Metallicalabran

Don't be scared homie!
@Brown
Reaction score
I think prime Cain maul and smashes Ngannou 99% of the time, he can takedown and control Francis with ease, keep coming strong while Francis is gassed and koed with ground and pound.

I am not sure what kind of Cain we have today right now, what do you think ??? Very close to prime level ? Very close to BJ or Chuck Liddel today level ??

Prime: Cain obviously.
Now: No idea. Haven't seen Cain fight in two and a half years.

IMO UFC 200 (the last time we saw him) was the best cain we ever saw. I dont get this post prime shit. hes a heavy weight. Sure he has been injured but thats the thing..you can heal and get back to form if its injuries. You can be unwashed up. Until i see it in the cage im expecting UFC 200 cain.

that cain can still get KTFO in 20 seconds. Franics is a bad dude too

Prime Cain by attempted murder. Nowadays Cain its 50-50 at best we have no idea what version of Cain is going to show up.

So Cain is still a better fighter even if he gets ktfo by ngannou?

this is basically a No-win situation for ngannou because if he wins then people will say he's washed up or not in his prime, but if cain wins then people will just say he's always a bum and overrated.

Last edited:
I think prime Cain maul and smashes Ngannou 99% of the time, he can takedown and control Francis with ease, keep coming strong while Francis is gassed and koed with ground and pound.

I am not sure what kind of Cain we have today right now, what do you think ??? Very close to prime level ? Very close to BJ or Chuck Liddel today level ??

People overrate Cain so much. This guy got caught against Kongo, and JDS. I think Ngannou hits harder and faster than both. Prime for prime, I think Ngannou, if he's in his prime, is not an easy match up for Cain, but I don' think either is in their primes.

Prime Cain destroys him and todays Cain will probably go for take down and ground and pound until Ngannou is gassed and taps.

No fighter smashes Ngannou 99% of the time. He has freakish power in his hands, at his worst he always has a punchers chance. Prime Cain at best beats him 75% of the time. JDS caught him, have no reason to believe it's no possible for Ngannou to do the same.

No fighter smashes Ngannou 99% of the time. He has freakish power in his hands, at his worst he always has a punchers chance. Prime Cain at best beats him 75% of the time. JDS caught him, have no reason to believe it's no possible for Ngannou to do the same.

JDS is much more technical and boxing savvy than Francis, and has much better cardio too... Still, JDS couldn't repeat his puncher chance against Cain...

Last edited:
JDS is much more technical and boxing savvy than Francis, and has much better cardio too... Still, JDS couldn't repeat his puncher chance against Cain...

Well that would mean Cain got finished him 33.3% of the time vs JDS. JDS is more technical, but doesn't have the power of Ngannou either. Prime Cain maybe is a -250 favorite over Ngannou no where near a 99% win rate, was the point I was trying to make.

Back