Prime bs

You're a big boy, you can do it

Just look at the history of the sport

The champs are nearly all mid 30s, or older

Aside from jbj and vitor, everyone else paid their dues and took the crown with experience and wisdom over just youth
LOL no. The burden of proof is on those who make the claim - that's you.

Why the f would I do your work for you?
If the threads you say exist post the links.

LOL no. The burden of proof is on those who make the claim - that's you.

Why the f would I do your work for you?
If the threads you say exist post the links.

because you're the one denying it lol

fully mental, noted

because you're the one denying it lol

fully mental, noted
LOL mate you haven't a clue what you're on about. Do you even understand how proof works?

If you're trying to make a claim then prove it. If not then just be quiet.

Izzy has 100 kickboxing fights and 20 MMA fights, and he isn't slowing down like Fedor did.

At Izzy's age Fedor had just run through Sylvia in 30 seconds for his 31st MMA fight.

hDIkg.gif

Let's see where Izzy is in five years.

At Izzy's age Fedor had just run through Sylvia in 30 seconds for his 31st MMA fight.

hDIkg.gif

Let's see where Izzy is in five years.
I agree. I didn't realise when I made the post how many non-MMA fights Fedor had had.

OMG...do you even know the depth of competition of Combat Sambo in Russia?
It's just a small notch below Judo, Sambo and K-1, which are very well developed there.
Don't talk what you don't know about.

@shoorik1987 , enlighten that noob.
That bum not worth the time ;).
Now that noob is legitimately curious about that mythical Combat Sambo depth of competition, so if you want to illuminate, very welcome, if not GTFO with that attitude.

Just a quick google search tells me that the first Combat Sambo Championships were held in 2001, the year before Fedor began to win them, and for all these years Fedor was an "ambassador" for the sport, basically he carried it being also a great mma champion.
The only known opponents were Oleyinik and Ivanov, and Fedor losing to Ivanov once is not only because Fedor declined, like the usual rhetoric around here, but because Ivanov was the best opponent he faced in Combat Sambo by a mile.
Depth of competition seems like a joke to be honest.

Just because everyone knows Fedor and Khabib doesn't mean every Combat Sambo champion is going to be a big deal in mma.
Somebody knows Sergej Grecicho? He is a 3 times World Combat Sambo champion.
Vasilevsky seemed like a great prospect as a 6 times Combat Sambo champion, but lately he has been iffy.
Nobody gave a damn about Sultan Aliev when he was in the UFC.

I remember watching this video about a korean winning the 2017 Combat Sambo World smoking everyone, and I kept an eye on him since.

Looks like a monster, right?
Lost against Sasha Palatnikov the following year in mma.
They are not invincible.

Combat Sambo is glorified amateur mma, nothing more nothing less, the main difference is that the jacket top forces them to have strong standing grappling skills, but at the price of striking skills that can be easily bypassed.

And returning on topic of "prime" and "mileage", pretty much most fighters had amateur matches and that's big plus, you make experience and the risk of damage is minimal.
Khabib said an advantage of his, is having had at minimum 200-250 amateur (Combat Sambo) matches.

How that, by Sherdog logic, makes him worse or damaged instead of better, baffles me.

Back