Prime Brett Rogers vs Black Beast

Who is/was better?

07_arlovski_vs_rogers_6p1y2942.jpg

20140418052757_20130305054842_Lewiswhite_vs_Shiverswhite_02.JPG
Fluke Rogers would get ko'd by lewis

I stopped reading thread after Brett Rogers beat up Fedor.. I've seen that fight like 20 times and still have no f**king clue how anybody think Bretty did well at all in that fight.

Holy shit when you believed there couldn't be a stupider or less relevant thread....You still have sherdog

Plus Dan was on Steroids.
I picture you saying this before you fall asleep every night with a Fedor poster hanging above your bed.

Hendo is a legend though I'll agree on that point atleast. Even if Hendo did happen to get rag dolled by Jake friggen Shields before fighting Fedor.:D

I picture you saying this before you fall asleep every night with a Fedor poster hanging above your bed.

Hendo is a legend though I'll agree on that point atleast. Even if Hendo did happen to get rag dolled by Jake friggen Shields before fighting Fedor.:D
Funny thing about that fight with Shields, Dan's first punch gave Jake a flash KO, but Shields was only out for a 10th of a second (he regained consciousness before hitting the ground), so that technically could have been stopped before it even began.

I wish I had a Fedor poster. Can you tear down all your Dana White posters to see if you have one on you wall from when you had a brain and mail it to me - haha just f'ing with you. peace.

I'd take the Rogers that gave Fedor a fight and KO'd Arlovski

Yes, the one that beat up Fedor for a round and almost TKO'd him via G&P.

Naw. Caught him with a good shot and cut him open. Other than that it was all Fedor. Even when it went to the ground with Rogers on top, Fedor was threatening to finish far more than Rogers was.

Back