Prime Bob Sapp vs UFC HW division

SmoothPies

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
How do you think the Giant Bob Sapp from Pride that fought Big Nog would do against the HW divison right now in the UFC? Assuming he has no weight limit, like pride.

I think that he is dangerous for everyone in the first round.

I could see him steamrolling a lot of people

Lol I would watch, he's bound to beat someone. First fight Big Country :D

Probably beat a few low level guys like Soa or Shawn Jordan. But loses to anyone higher than that.

Are we assuming no drug testing like pride as well?? I don't think you get double yellows for saying that behemoth was JUICED. Because well, he was.

He's an example of all size no skill to the max. With drug testing he beats very few people, without he is a solid gatekeeper. Dude blows his wad quick.

Prime Bob Sapp vs Stefan Struve would be fun to watch. Struve most likely subs him.

No, just no man. Thanks for the laugh though.

A "Prime" Bob Sapp would still have trouble beating a midget wrestler. And i mean a female midget wrestler not male!

Prime Sapp beats mexico cain

Prime Sapp has a heart attack en route to the cage in Mexico City.

That said, I could see this happening to some UFC heavies:

BUEzhy4.gif

Top 5 or maybe even champion on a good day and if gifted a title shot. I know newer fans won't believe it but I fully believe he was as good or better than Lesnar. He was simply PRIDE's version of Brock

Sapp was a monster and got by on size, strength and will. Don't base your opinion on Sapp from the end of his career where he was just collecting a paycheck. For a short period, he was the scariest man in MMA.

Struve would have a panic attack backstage

A lot like a "Prime" Puds.

1 intense minute then a punching bag. Fail.

Prime Sapp has a heart attack en route to the cage in Mexico City.

That said, I could see this happening to some UFC heavies:

BUEzhy4.gif

This is K-1, early rounds. I doubt any of the top-10 heavies would stand-up with Sapp early in the fight to allow something like this to happen.

He finished a striking legend in Ernesto Hoost twice.

Prime Sapp could KO current day Arlovski, Browne, Rothwell, Overeem and Mir. That's almost half of the top ten.

Outside of the top ten, he'd KO Silva, Nelson, Mitrione and Struve.

He'd also KO Duffee, Soa, Lewis, Gonzaga, Cro Cop and Nog.

Edit: and Schaub

Last edited:
This is K-1, early rounds. I doubt any of the top-10 heavies would stand-up with Sapp early in the fight to allow something like this to happen.

Prime Sapp did a lot of aerobics and dancersize to keep in shape.

3908003_o.gif

bobsapptime.gif

Back