Prime Bob Sapp beats Ngannou into a coma.

if prime, motivated Sapp took MMA seriously at all he would be the undefeated GOAT and little kids today would be learning "NFL" as their base style for MMA.

Prima Sapp wipe the floor with today weak ufc hw division.
I genuinely believe this lol.

2002 Bob Sapp was outstriking Hoost and powerbombing Big Nog (credit to Big Nog for winning that fight, 2002 Large Nog would also dominate this weak ass HW division)

Cormier would be the only challenge to either.

edit: Other than the obvious that he couldn't make 265 without losing a limb or two.

Imagine Ngannou on steroids, so glorious.
Fuck'n Usada ...

<DCrying>

Could he make 266 pounds and pass the drug test?

Sapp actually used to be formidable. I don't know what the hell happened. Went from standing with some of the best strikers in the world to being KOd by some natural LWs with love taps.

It might've started when Cro Cop shattered his orbital.
He was just smart enough to realise two facts:
1. He would never be a champion of a major organisation.
2. He did not have to win a fight to make big money.

Sapp actually used to be formidable. I don't know what the hell happened. Went from standing with some of the best strikers in the world to being KOd by some natural LWs with love taps.

Basically Sapp realised he could get seriously hurt in that fight and was also becoming a media celeb at around the same point so quickly lost motivation. Ironically before that point Sapp actually showed quite good heart taking significant punishment from Hoost.

The Aert's fight in K-1 in 2006 was I think the final stage of decline where he went down very easily and since then isn't really a legit fighter, someone who will bug out at the very first sign of trouble.

Against Ngannou Sapp of 2002 could be a threat standing but also could potentially take him down and threaten from the top. Did actually armbar Takayama and landed some serious GnP on Nog.

Prime Sapp was extremly roided and motivated
everybody was shocked how he went in the first Hoost fight

The Cro Cop fight + Fujita soccer kicking his head into oblivion. Sapp apparently couldn't believe that a short 250lb guy like Fujita easily took him down and controlled him.

Back