Prime BJ vs. Khabib would've been nuts

It would be a close fight and unpredictable. Prime bj was so good

Hypothetically, cardio may not be an issue if BJ manages to hurt Khabib standing and go for an RNC. Michael Johnson hurt Khabib standing. A long grappling battle would've been interesting to watch.
This is how you out yourself as someone whose opinion can be safely ignored.

Hypothetically, cardio may not be an issue if BJ manages to hurt Khabib standing and go for an RNC. Michael Johnson hurt Khabib standing. A long grappling battle would've been interesting to watch.
Lol at comparing bj penn striking to Michael johnson
{<jordan}

If this fight happened in 2002 to 2008 BJ would absolutely destroy Khabib, prime Penn was very good. Phenomenal tdd and ground game, and he had great boxing. Anyone who disagrees doesn't know what they are talking about.

Nick diaz, Frankie Edgar, visibly broke Penns spirit in their fights. Can you guys say with confidence that Khabibs spirit can be broken like that?

Penn had good skills but his intangibles are not in the same league as Khabib. To beat Khabib it takes someone with unbreakable spirit like Tony.

BJ Penn will forever be remembered for what he could have been instead of what he was.

For a man who wanted to be known as the greatest ever, that must be a nightmare.
Greatestm ever and losing to Dennis Siver can never be mentioned together. It's not possible.

BJ never had a prime. Kabob beats him like an Irish plumber.

Seriously, Khabib kills him with size and pressure.

Would have loved to see this fight. Khabib would probably dominate.

I have no doubt that Khabib was hurt there. That punch landed in the ear region.

That pressure would've been too much for Penn. He would've been murdered.

BJ never had a prime. Kabob beats him like an Irish plumber.

Seriously, Khabib kills him with size and pressure.

Possibly but which LW wrestlers gave prime BJ problems? BJ Edgar 1 should have went to Penn imo.

BJ hung in vs a ww goat in GSP their first fight.

I think Khabib wins but Penn has a live chance despite what some posters here think.

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Penns TDD would not hold up. Khabib would grapplefuck him worse than he did Conor

dont @ me
That shows how little you know about MMA or maybe you are a troll. To compare Conor grappling and TDD to BJ Penn is one of the dumbest comments I had ever seeing on this site.

Come on, son. Johnson landed 1 decent punch early that didn't drop or even wobble him and lost the round 10-8.

I don't see any reason fighting Khabib would look any different from BJ's 2nd fight with GSP.

Back