Prime BJ Penn vs WEC Aldo

Penn doesn't take Aldo down. Say it's a striking match where I favor Aldo by decison. But Penn could pressure him enough to wear him out and finish Aldo later.

Aldo, he was king in the modern era of MMA.

Bj penn is seiously overrated on this site. He never beat a single good striker in his life and now you put him against Aldo? Aldo would schooled penn.

2 GOATs

Prime B.J. by RNC

I think Aldo. BJ isn't taking him down and Aldo was a bit better striker than Edgar who was a bit better striker than BJ

This guy. Wouldn't even be close either. BJ Hands, drity boxing, granite chin, and BJJ would have beaten WEC Aldo. People forget, BJ does check kicks and he's got slick take downs. Gets your back, RNC and done like dinner.

giphy.gif

BJ-Penn-Vicious-Leg-Kick-Cuts-Diego-Sanchez.gif

Penn-Uno-2.gif~c200

5XIvhGb.gif

5_medium.gif

penn-rnc.gif

Penn is so massively overrated. Never won a fight where he wasn't winning from the beginning and too one dimensional striking to deal with good kickers.

He's not taking Aldo down and he's at a speed disadvantage.

Aldo tkos him

Just as I think Penn matches up well with Khabib I think he matches up badly with Aldo, actually moreso latter more conservative Aldo who probably pics away at him from range the entire match and pulls away when BJ gasses after 2-3 rounds of hard work.

Not sure who takes it but that would be a hell of a fight.

Bj penn is seiously overrated on this site. He never beat a single good striker in his life and now you put him against Aldo? Aldo would schooled penn.

Because Aldos resume is filled with great strikers too? Lmao

Lol, BJ isnt taking probably the greatest TDD in modern MMA...And Aldo is so fucking good on the ground. He isnt getting subbed.

But then again Aldo striking is slightly ahead and he has more gas than BJ. I say 48-47 Aldo.

Because Aldos resume is filled with great strikers too? Lmao
Chad Mendes, Jeremy Stephens, Frankie Edgar,Korean zombie, mark hominicks are all very good and great strikers.
I suggest you do some research before embarrassing yourself.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back