Prime Barnett vs Prime Lesnar

Prime Lesnar sits on Barnetts chest and drums him like Travis Barker until Herb Dean tackles Brock off a lifeless Barnett.

When was Lesnars prime?

Actually, in what round was it??

Mir is better from the back than Josh, and Brock shut him off completely. I think Brock would do pretty much the same thing against Josh and get a TKO as well.

It depends what you mean I'd say, Mir is/was a bit better(both good leg locks, Mir much better armbars) than Barnett in terms of getting subs from his back IF opponents left him openings. I would say Barnett was better defencively(not to mention a lot tougher) and also better in terms of getting sweeps/escapes.

Again I could see Brock getting Barnett down and maybe controlling him for a few mins but I don't think the takedowns would come that easily(Barnett being a better wrestler than Mir albeit a bit behind the elite guys) with every moment standing being a danger for Lesnar.

It is probably the most winnable fight for Brock of the really big name HW's in their prime(Fedor, Nog, Crocop, Barnett, JDS, Cain, Werdum) but I would still be picking Barnett.

Back