Prime Anderson Silva would never have lost to Jan Blachowicz

LMAO. Chonan was well ahead in that fight even the commentators said so. The only people that think Chonan was losing didn't watch the fight and get their opinions from the short video you posted instead of actually watching the fight.

Joe Rogan also cries when Ronda Rousey fights. It is universally known that the commentators are full of shit toward a japanese fighter fighting in pride, especially in that fight. Watch the fight again

In those fights he was still learning BJJ and didnt have his black belt. Since he got his black belt he's been submitted 0 times
He was still in his prime and was ranked 1st in the world at WW.

Joe Rogan also cries when Ronda Rousey fights. It is universally known that the commentators are full of shit toward a japanese fighter fighting in pride, especially in that fight. Watch the fight again
You watch the fight since it's clear you have only watched that clip where Barnett claims it was a comeback submission.

I hate when people just say bullshit. Chonan was getting fucked up the entire fight. Anderson was literally just spamming strikes against him and had no respect for Chonan

the Takase fight was Anderson's 13th fight and was only 1 round

That Barnett video has been called out as bias shit on this forum 9001 times. The video only ever shows Anderson’s moments with josh doing the bias joe Rogan act of only calling out what 1 guy is landing n not the other.

lots of people feel the fight was close with chonan being perhaps slightly ahead… n then he gets a finish

Last edited:
He barely squeaked by Chael Sonnen lol, Jan would give Silva problems.
Chael sonnen is one of the best pure wrestlers mma has ever seen with one of the best double legs in the sport... he took down absolutely everyone... he took people down as well as khabib.... no joke.... he just also had shit submission defense... if he had good submission defense he would have been one of the greatest ever. That is not being outrageous you just would have to understand the whole game and the history.

Unlike your opinion laden post. Anderoid was in his physical prime and allowed to dope in pride. He got the snot beaten out of him and was subbed by flying shit. His only wins in pride are over ufc fighters. Izzy didn’t get his ass handed to him in Japanese mma repeatedly.

Jan wasn't ranked 1st in the world in KSW so no its not the same. Anderson was ranked 1st in the world at WW before he was in the UFC.
That was in the early 2000s when WW wasn't established. Besides some fighters do better at other weight classes, Thiago Santos and Lawler for example

That was in the early 2000s when WW wasn't established. Besides some fighters do better at other weight classes, Thiago Santos and Lawler for example
So? I don't care what year it was fighters who aren't in their primes don't get ranked 1st in the world. And those examples don't apply to Anderson as he was 1st in the world at WW before he was first in the world at MW.

Just like Luke. He doesn't lose to fighters like Jan Błachowicz.

I'm an Andy fan so I'm not going to shit on neither of them. Prime Silva would be the favorite but Jan would have his chances. Probably more so on the ground.

Unlike your opinion laden post. Anderoid was in his physical prime and allowed to dope in pride. He got the snot beaten out of him and was subbed by flying shit. His only wins in pride are over ufc fighters. Izzy didn’t get his ass handed to him in Japanese mma repeatedly.
He was overrated but he did beat Dan Henderson. And stopped him.any man that does that is badass

so many noobs in this thread.

Comparing izzy's loss to Jan is stupid. Jan was the current light heavy weight UFC champion and Izzy moved up 20lbs.
Where Ryo Chonan and Daiju Takase were giving up at least 20 maybe 30 pounds against Anderson Silva...and neither was close to being the pride middle weight champion.

Also - if you think Anderson silva's losses were fixed...there's a good chance you also think there's a deep state that rigged the election and vaccines cause autism and bill gates is tracking you. Come out of your conspiracy theory cave....follow the light.

https://www.lowkickmma.com/10-mma-stars-who-almost-quit-before-hitting-the-bigtime/#Anderson_Silva

https://www.mmamania.com/2012/4/27/...tgun-rafael-cordeiro-biography-ufc-148-brazil

Last edited:
He was overrated but he did beat Dan Henderson. And stopped him.any man that does that is badass
I wouldn’t say Anderson was overrated. I actually think he is a better overall fighter prime for prime than Izzy. I am just being a little harsh due to the heavily biased and illogical OP

Back