Prime Anderson Silva vs Prime Wanderlei Silva.....in PRIDE......

Agent Mulder's Hair

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Who takes it?

This is brute savage precision vs brute savage mauler. Who know and have trained with each other. And do NOT like each other.

Last edited:
I got my house on Silva from Brazil who was training at Chute Box at that time .

Wanderlei is tailor made for Anderson, he only fares a little better than Leben imo

No fighter 205 or below in MMA history beats a Prime Anderson Silva other than the GOAT Jon Jones.

Anderson would've decapitated Wandy. His style is tailor made for it.

A PRIME Silva able to stomp, soccer kick and knee a downed opponent???

I'm not saying you're wrong..........but all you dudes so dismissively picking Anderson might not have watched prime Wand live in Pride.

Silva wins!

Seriously though, the size and strength dif would be significant. The cage really favors Anderson as he can move well and avoid. But the ring in pride favors wand.

Prime Anderson probably stops wand still. Precision punches vs looping ones.

Wanderlei Silva prior to the Mark Hunt fight finishes the spider. The wars Silva had with the big boys changed him IMO.

Very interesting how everyone in this thread is picking Anderson, but in the actual Pride days everybody would have picked Wanderlei.

I mean............who wins the clinch battle in THAT?! (besides the fans)
I have to think Andersons knees in the clinch were better placed. Not as spammy as wands. Also prime Andy's chin vs prime Wands chin needs to be taken into consideration.

Wanderlei. His combination of speed and power was second only to shogun back in the early 2000's. Anderson would've taken a nap.

Very interesting how everyone in this thread is picking Anderson, but in the actual Pride days everybody would have picked Wanderlei.
I agree. Anderson didnt show his goat level shit pushing until the UFC.

Back