Prime Anderson Silva Vs Prime Randy Couture at 205lbs.

All the other wrestlers? You mean the two wrestlers he beat? Hendo and Chael. The latter smashed him for 24 mins and a half.

The only other wrestler he faced is Weidman and we all know how that turned out.

Clearly wrestlers are Silva's kryptonite. Randy via easy ud or sub.

<36>

Randy is more likely to be subbed than to sub Silva. <45>
He's also been hurt and put away by lesser strikers.

Anderson lost to Weidman in the twilight of his career and lost to the much larger Cormier after taking the fight on what was it, a few days notice? Even old with no time to prepare and out of shape he still hurt Cormier to the body, and Cormier did no damage to him. We'll leave all the other grapplers out of it.

Anderson took no damage in the rematch with Chael then decimated him with comical, embarrassing ease in the second round. He has heart and lethal skill which is why GSP avoided him his entire career.

IM not a post whore like you. 6k posts in 10 months LOL. 99% are shitty posts.
Hey, for real, stop duckin´.

FOR THE 3rd TIME, Im askin´ for ya to SHOW me ONLY ONE proof of your contribution here.
I showed mine, so man up, mutha.

Not two, ONLY ONE. ONE THREAD. or ONE post ffs!

scared.gif

quit runnin.gif

Funny that you say that because coming off his at the time underdog win against Rich Franklin Silva was regarded as a beast in the clinch going into the fight against Hendo.

More so than elsewhere in his career where he was known for long range striking.

I remember Hendo did a media tour where he pretty much said Muay Thai sucks in the clinch compared to wrestling and he would be very confident there against AS.

Then when the fight happened he pretty much got knocked out by a knee from the clinch.

I’d say Anderson would be the favourite for the first two seconds in the clinch, from there Couture would take over.

Yeah, that's what would make it so interesting, seeing who could get the upper hand. A real battle of styles and techniques.

Hey, for real, stop duckin´.

FOR THE 3rd TIME, Im askin´ for ya to SHOW me ONLY ONE proof of your contribution here.
I showed mine, so man up, mutha.

Not two, ONLY ONE. ONE THREAD. or ONE post ffs!

View attachment 474831

View attachment 474829

If by contribution you mean creating threads. I never did. But my contribution comes in calling out biased fanbois like you on their bullshit.

As for your "contribution". Many of your threads have a very high level of toxocity.

If by contribution you mean creating threads. I never did. But my contribution comes in calling out biased fanbois like you on their bullshit.

As for your "contribution". Many of your threads have a very high level of toxocity.
That´s what I thought. Your contribution here equals to Z-E-R-O.

You bring no info., no analysis, nothing. Only the same BS repeated in different threads.

The threads I spit are obviously not for a tourist like ya, we can agree on that, otherwise you would counter them, but... how?

So, please, do us a favour:

b stfu.gif

Funny that you say that because coming off his at the time underdog win against Rich Franklin Silva was regarded as a beast in the clinch going into the fight against Hendo.

More so than elsewhere in his career where he was known for long range striking.

I remember Hendo did a media tour where he pretty much said Muay Thai sucks in the clinch compared to wrestling and he would be very confident there against AS.

Then when the fight happened he pretty much got knocked out by a knee from the clinch.

I’d say Anderson would be the favourite for the first two seconds in the clinch, from there Couture would take over.

Well, for accuracy's sake, it was a kick/knee that landed in space that hurt Hendo, nothing from the clinch. Hendo also took Andy down from the clinch in Round 1 and lay on top of him like none other for the remainder.

I repeat, Couture's prime was at LHW against Liddell and Tito, even if he was damn near 40 then (absolutely insane, I know). His cardio was as elite as it gets, his submission grappling game (particularly sub defense) was bang on, his striking was excellent (constantly underrated by the MMA community), his take downs, both from the clinch and doubles in space, were amongst the best the division has ever seen, and he was absolutely HUGE for 205. Anderson Silva was the greatest MW of all-time by a considerable margin and I've lost hundreds of dollars back in the day betting against him (make no mistake, I do not like the guy at all) but he was too small and nowhere near good enough off of his back to get anything but UD'd by Couture. At least that's how I see it; I understand the case for Silva KO'ing Randy, but he was way too smart to try trading with Andy for any longer than absolutely necessary to bring it to the mat. If Hendo had been a little smarter he might have been able to pull that off, too.

Things are gettin' out of hands here...

22d38b4ca30d8b132007c5533cff2a7ab44c6998a12c88805257faa3af9c7095.jpg

That´s what I thought. Your contribution here equals to Z-E-R-O.

You bring no info., no analysis, nothing. Only the same BS repeated in different threads.

The threads I spit are obviously not for a tourist like ya, we can agree on that, otherwise you would counter them, but... how?

So, please, do us a favour:

View attachment 474903

I bring analysis all the times, and unlike yours, its not biased nor completely retarded.

The Couture that beat the shit out of Chuck gets it done
(2003 Randy)

Prime Anderson beats every MW and LHW ever expect maybe Jones.
and DC. but I would favor him over anyone else except those two. I think he would have smoked GSP had they fought in his prime. Fedor would be tough but I think he could do it.

Let say Silva fought Randy Couture instead of Forrest Griffin in 09'
Who would have won ?

My first thought was, Easy win for AS, Randy's gettin' KTFO here.

But then, the more I look at it, the more I think Randy's winning this.

If Sonnen can dominate Silva for 4 1/2 rd, Randy also can.
+ Randy got a way better ground game

Anderson never fought a top notch wrestler
I know some of you will say Hendo but stop,
He wasn't a good MMA wrestler at all.
35% TD success, 58% TD def is pretty weak
Still don't get why he wasn't a better wrestler in MMA
Few time national champ and 2 times olympians in Greco
Then you get outwrestle by Rampage...
I know he had back problem and just fell in love with is right hand.
But still.

Anyway...
everytime Silva fougth a guy who pose a threat on the ground
or with wrestling, he perfomed poorly
Ex: Leites, Maia, Sonnen
Lost the 1st Rd Vs Lutter & Hendo

(No need to talk about Weidman or DC)

So Sherbros, who takes it?
Prime my balls vs your tongue, OMG who takes it?!?! Spoiker: my balls win.

I have to say Randy has a very good shot of coming out Victorious. He was very smart and have good cardio and amazing wrestling. That being said he also had a very hard time overcoming adversity. Don't get me wrong it's not an insult but anytime the pressure was put on him he ended up being defeated Rico Rodriguez Josh Barnett ECT.

I remember people thinking that Vitor would run through Randy. Instead Randy came with a good game plan and nullified Vitor’s striking..

It isn’t too far fetched to think he’d do the same to Anderson..

Yeah but the difference is Vitor just gives up any time anyone's ever put any type of adversity on him.

I know I said my last post Randy had trouble overcoming it but he just didn't give up like Vitor.

Something similar or more dominant than Silva ending Chris Leben.

<{cruzshake}>

Randy is great and all but he has been exposed by the elite strikers, and as DC says their are levels to this. Andy in his prime was beating anyone, would rather see him fight a prime Iceman

Silva would knock him the fuck out.

People are overrating the shit out of Randy's wrestling here. Randy got his takedowns from the clinch most of the time, he didn't have a spectacular shot.

"Chael got Silva down so Randy would too" is extremely flawed logic.

Sonnen got AS down with a relentless double leg/single leg attack, which meant he was level changing on the way in and confusing Silva. Randy is also not as good of a boxer as Chael, he is ok but very hittable, Sonnen had crisp southpaw boxing with the threat of double leg helping it tremendously.

It would just be a matter of WHEN Silva would starch Randy in highlight reel fashion.

I'd pick round 1.

Well, for accuracy's sake, it was a kick/knee that landed in space that hurt Hendo, nothing from the clinch. Hendo also took Andy down from the clinch in Round 1 and lay on top of him like none other for the remainder.

I repeat, Couture's prime was at LHW against Liddell and Tito, even if he was damn near 40 then (absolutely insane, I know). His cardio was as elite as it gets, his submission grappling game (particularly sub defense) was bang on, his striking was excellent (constantly underrated by the MMA community), his take downs, both from the clinch and doubles in space, were amongst the best the division has ever seen, and he was absolutely HUGE for 205. Anderson Silva was the greatest MW of all-time by a considerable margin and I've lost hundreds of dollars back in the day betting against him (make no mistake, I do not like the guy at all) but he was too small and nowhere near good enough off of his back to get anything but UD'd by Couture. At least that's how I see it; I understand the case for Silva KO'ing Randy, but he was way too smart to try trading with Andy for any longer than absolutely necessary to bring it to the mat. If Hendo had been a little smarter he might have been able to pull that off, too.

It was a clinch release knee that hurt him.

He grabbed his head for one second and kneed him.

Back