Prime Anderson and Jones would MAUL Fedor.

tumblr_mv8o6iy3lY1qgi05ko1_400.gif

Silva was a much more skilled striker than Fedor but there’s a size difference by about 35lbs in fight shape. I think Fedor has the grappling to beat Silva if he couldn’t keep it standing.

Fedor's biggest advantages over his opponents, which he would have over Siva IMO, is mental strength, toughness and aggression. Silva would have the technical striking advantage, but so did Cro Cop. It doesn't matter though because a fighter is not just one skill. Fedor as a whole would run over SIlva as a whole IMO. Silva also doesn't have good enough wrestling to prevent from being manhandled.

Fedor's biggest advantages over his opponents, which he would have over Siva IMO, is mental strength, toughness and aggression. Silva would have the technical striking advantage, but so did Cro Cop. It doesn't matter though because a fighter is not just one skill. Fedor as a whole would run over SIlva as a whole IMO. Silva also doesn't have good enough wrestling to prevent from being manhandled.
I tend to agree actually. That’s all the reasons Jones would maul Fedor. Silva for me tends to do better against brawlers who lead aggressively. Fedor, if he mixes his grappling with striking; would be difficult for Silva for sure.

Anderson probably not, Jones duh

HW’s are easy lunch for big LHW’s

Let's be real Fedor was not really that great, as soon as he fought top competition he got demolished - this happened in his prime.

Fedor got Koed by a MW... In his prime.

Anderson would clown and then ko him. Jones would kick his knee out of its joint...before dumping him on his head and mauling him with hellbows.

Any version of Andercheat loses to any version of Fedor.

fedor would sub silva easily and I actually think he would sub jones too or back him into the corner of the ropes and ko him.

Prime Fedor beats the shit out of Prime Anderson, terrible match up. Prime Fedor vs Prime Jones is a toss up.

Of course they would. Fedor fan base is beyond embarrassing and the delusional things they come out with are hilarious.

Fedors best wins are people who didn’t really cut it in the UFC. Anderson Silver would depend on how Silva deals with the size. Fedor was about 230lbs while Silver cut from about 195lbs. Jones is another level compared to Fedor.
Arlovski HW Champ
Tim Sylva HW Champ
But they didn't "cut" it.

Who did he beat in the UFC that was good that wasn’t Randy? The guys you mentioned aren’t top tier.
But they are. Several were champions. Don't be delusional, they were the best from that era.

Fedor would destroy Anderson with ease.

As for Jones, sure Jones could win. But, if Vitor can get an armbar Fedor could too. And Fedor has a far, far better armbar.

Fedor and Jones are much better than Anderson. They'd both pound his head through the canvas.

why do troll threads get bites? note, this is not a bite. not a bite!

They were not cutting it anymore which is why they weren’t in the UFC anymore at that point. SMH
That is not exactly the reason they were not there. They both left for more money. At the time the UFC did not pay better than Affliction.

Back