Prime Anderson and Jones would MAUL Fedor.

Fedor v Jones would be interesting but it's difficult to establish until we see him take a HW punch to the face... I am a big Fedor fan but right now I would have to favour Jones, there's just not enough weakness shown in his fights to indicate otherwise

Fedor could comfortably manhandle Anderson Silva. Fedor was clearly not in his imaginary 'prime' when Hendo (a LHW champion with numerous one punch knockouts) defeated him and the fighting styles of Silva and Henderson are in no way similar. When has Anderson ever shown the wrestling strength or savvy required to score a reversal and knockout of that nature

Let's be real Fedor was not really that great, as soon as he fought top competition he got demolished - this happened in his prime.

Fedor got Koed by a MW... In his prime.

Anderson would clown and then ko him. Jones would kick his knee out of its joint...before dumping him on his head and mauling him with hellbows.
Prime Silva was getting destroyed by Japanese cans in Pride...

Silva???????

Lol.

I can understand people favouring Jones in that hypothetical (though I don't) but Anderson?
No.

lol no
fedor would absolutely destroy silva
idk how he would do against jones though, but i think he'd be the favorite against him.

Yeah... Jones maybe..

But I’ve always thought a prime Fedor smashes a prime AS...

"Fedors best wins are people who didn’t really cut it in the UFC" . You mean like UFC champs Coleman , Randleman , Sylvia , AA , Mir and interim champ Big Nog ?
Who did he beat in the UFC that was good that wasn’t Randy? The guys you mentioned aren’t top tier.

Silva was not that great in a ring while Fedor is not great in a cage. The rules would most likely determine who would win.

Jones is on a different level but Fedor would have a punchers chance.

Let's be real Fedor was not really that great

What a load of shit this is. You have no clue what you're talking about.

With that said, I do think Jones could beat Fedor in his prime, but I think Fedor would destroy Silva.

What a load of shit this is. You have no clue what you're talking about.

With that said, I do think Jones could beat Fedor in his prime, but I think Fedor would destroy Silva.
Silva was a much more skilled striker than Fedor but there’s a size difference by about 35lbs in fight shape. I think Fedor has the grappling to beat Silva if he couldn’t keep it standing.

Fedor would maul Silva.
I have no idea about Jones tho, he looks pretty much the best fighter ever. Wouldn't bet against him. I can see Fedor subbing him or Jones elbowing Fedor back into Russia. One or another.

Let's be real Fedor was not really that great, as soon as he fought top competition he got demolished - this happened in his prime.

Fedor got Koed by a MW... In his prime.

Anderson would clown and then ko him. Jones would kick his knee out of its joint...before dumping him on his head and mauling him with hellbows.

Prime Anderson would be destroyed by prime fedor. Get outta here!

Idk i see fedor beating jj but silva maybe having a chance

Ummmm, he started going on the decline when he lost those fights. AKA he was no longer in his prime.......

<Deported1>
So suddenly he stepped up got demolished and was out of his prime...pretty convenient. When anderson started to loose he was much older than faildor

2v1 MMA fighters would MAUL any fighter whether in prime or not.

Back