Prime Anderson and Jones would MAUL Fedor.

agreed, silva would have murked fedor. a prime DC couldn't do shit except lay his fat ass on to an old silva who just rolled off the couch and took that fight on a few days notice.

Jeezus this is getting ridiculous.. either you're trolling or your parents are brother and sister... "Fedor was never really that great"
<36>

I didn't think people made these bullshit look at me threads anymore.

Henderson made weight for the fight which made him a HEAVYWEIGHT!
He also happens to be one of the all time greats ever who gave big Nog a run for his money in Pride when Nog was in HIS prime.

Your knowledge in MMA is obviously elementary when you try to say bullshit like this in a factual way. You just need to grow up that's all
Yeah one thing I never understood on sherdog is the weight thing. Blown up MW?! Yeah he blew up to HW which makes him a HW you dumb cunts! haha

2/10.

Anderson immediately and forcefully scoop slammed to the mat.

Of course they would. Fedor fan base is beyond embarrassing and the delusional things they come out with are hilarious.

Fedors best wins are people who didn’t really cut it in the UFC. Anderson Silver would depend on how Silva deals with the size. Fedor was about 230lbs while Silver cut from about 195lbs. Jones is another level compared to Fedor.

I'll take Jon over anyone, in our outside of UFC, regardless of weight or era.

But Fedor would ragdoll Andy.

Anderson Silva would have no answer to Fedor's takedown and GnP. He'd have a striker's chance, but even a slim one at that as after the first takedown, I don't see Silva surviving the Fedor onslaught on the ground.

Then again, if we're talking current Fedor who only wants to fight standing rather than use his unequaled ground attack . . .

For Fedor vs Jones . . . give an edge to Jones. Fedor can't take him down, but he might sneak a KO or rocking shot like he did against Tim Sylvia.

All in all, it really depends on what Fedor shows up. Judo and Sambo Fedor? Or K-1 Fedor?

Let's be real Fedor was not really that great, as soon as he fought top competition he got demolished - this happened in his prime.

Fedor got Koed by a MW... In his prime.

Anderson would clown and then ko him. Jones would kick his knee out of its joint...before dumping him on his head and mauling him with hellbows.
Silva was subbed by a LW......

Anderson loses pretty easily

all due respect, that's a mismatch.

JBJ 60/40 over peak Fedor

sure. to bad they don't have enough balls to move up in weight for real competition.

This prime vs prime threads are incredibly stupid. You cannot compare a pioneer that was creating the sport with a current fighter who already knew how to train, which strategies are better. Its just nonsense.

Ban the TS.

Prime Anderson could beat both of them but it would not be easy.

I love all 3 of these guys but no.

Prime Fedor always found a way even if he took a few lumps on the way in.

Last edited:
2004/2005 Fedor would work a takedown from clinch and nullify anything threatening from peak Silva's guard, although Silva might be able to lessen Fedor's then-elite GNP to some degree if he played a hyper-conservative guard.

Jones vs. Fedor is certainly an interesting match, however and Jones could definitely win. Anyone who believes he couldn't is engaging in some nostalgia bias.

Let's be real Fedor was not really that great, as soon as he fought top competition he got demolished - this happened in his prime.

Fedor got Koed by a MW... In his prime.

Anderson would clown and then ko him. Jones would kick his knee out of its joint...before dumping him on his head and mauling him with hellbows.
And both of them are too scared to fight at HW .

Where did TS go after making such a great thread that we know he truly believes in??

Of course they would. Fedor fan base is beyond embarrassing and the delusional things they come out with are hilarious.

Fedors best wins are people who didn’t really cut it in the UFC. Anderson Silver would depend on how Silva deals with the size. Fedor was about 230lbs while Silver cut from about 195lbs. Jones is another level compared to Fedor.
"Fedors best wins are people who didn’t really cut it in the UFC" . You mean like UFC champs Coleman , Randleman , Sylvia , AA , Mir and interim champ Big Nog ?

I'll take Jon over anyone, in our outside of UFC, regardless of weight or era.

But Fedor would ragdoll Andy.
Too bad Jones doesnt share your confidence in his abilities , avoiding HW like the plague .

Back