Prime Alexander Karelin would ragdoll Cain

karelin-madman-lift2.jpg

Looks like he could also be suffering from low testosterone.

Cain would punch him in the face a lot, though.

I hope you realize the list of great wrestlers that could have been amazing mma fighters is exponentially longer than the list of wrestlers that are great mma fighters.

Prime Dan Gable murks Gsp. Prime Kurt Angle embarrasses chuck. Cael sanderson, Dave schultz, either of the brands brothers... I don't want to go into the list of Iranian wrestlers that would be on this list

Was gonna explain to you why your post is dumb, then noticed your screen name. lulz.

this thread is now where we post awesome pics of Aleksander Karelin

karelin-1402377.jpg

putin_10.jpg

Was gonna explain to you why your post is dumb, then noticed your screen name. lulz.

actually his post makes perfect sense, you probably are just unfamiliar with wrestling, is normal

Hahaha Jones beating Karelin in wrestling even in MMA match that is funniest thing i have ever heard. Karelin is taller than Jones and weighs like 280-290 in his prime.. He would make Jones his bitch if it came to wrestling. Maybe standup would be different but.. I think he would beat Cain quite easily as well in the wrestling department even with the threat of standup. That guy is a fucking monster.

He has an mma fight I think.

It looks semi fixed though so it's hard to judge.

It was fixed - he stated that he had absolutely no interest in MMA.

Well, he was invited to UFC 1 and turned it down, so the point is probably moot.

Karelin was maybe the best HW wrestler in history. He was the best in a sport which has been performed by countless millions over thousands of years.
Cain is the best current HW in a sport which has been (in its modern form) around for some 20 years.
Very likely we will not see a wrestler dominate quite the way Karelin did in our lifetime. Probably our children won't either.
He was the finest product of the top wrestling program in the world.

Well, he was invited to UFC 1 and turned it down, so the point is probably moot.

He would have rag dolled everyone there including royce he would literally just slam royce and pin him to the ground to the point where royce couldn't move. But the gracies are smart had Karelin joined UFC 1 more then likely they would have sent rickson instead of royce.

Last edited:
BTW there is a story of this guy carrying a full size refrigerater 8 stories to his apartment room. Karelin would rag doll Lesnar and make brock his girlfriend

In a UFC sized octagon, Karelin would be outwrestled by Cain. He'd also be viciously knocked out in a minute. In a wrestling match, prime Karelin would have done whatever he wanted to with any UFC fighter, including Brock. Karelin never trained MMA, or fighting in other form, as far as I know. If you don't do that, you'll get your ass kicked. It seems surprising to me that people still haven't learnt the lessons from UFC 1.

[YT]7_dDKWmyz4k[/YT]

Needs more highlights!

He does those slams to guys that weigh 280-290 that is insane.

BTW there is a story of this guy carrying a full size refrigerater 8 stories to his apartment room. Karelin would rag doll Lesnar and make brock his girlfriend

So what my buddy from Dublin says rumors in Dublin are Conor took up two 77" TV's and a bed up 17 stories through a narrow stairway and carrying 3 babies dude....

In a UFC sized octagon, Karelin would be outwrestled by Cain. He'd also be viciously knocked out in a minute. In a wrestling match, prime Karelin would have done whatever he wanted to with any UFC fighter, including Brock. Karelin never trained MMA, or fighting in other form, as far as I know. If you don't do that, you'll get your ass kicked. It seems surprising to me that people still haven't learnt the lessons from UFC 1.

your mentally challenged if you think Cain would get even close to outwrestling or taking down the mighty Alexander Karelin even in mma....he would pun Cain on his back in no time and rain down lunchbox size fists

So what my buddy from Dublin says rumors in Dublin are Conor took up two 77" TV's and a bed up 17 stories through a narrow stairway and carrying 3 babies dude....

while roaring drunk and wearing his leprechaun outfit ( and its darn hard to walk with these pointy elf boots ).

No cain would not out wrestle Karelin in any cage/ring.

Oh thats cool is Conner also known for ragdolling 300 pound olympic wrestlers...this guy ate guys like Daniel Cormier and Brock Lesnar for Breakfast

Back