Priest From Dublin Comes Out of The Closet to His Congregation

I fail to see how a person who is gay (attracted to the same sex) is being sinful. You can consider gay sex sinful all you want, but in this case the priest is abstinint and therefore not sinning.

And there are many things in the bible (old and new) that were once considered taboo or sinful, yet the religion evolved enough to fogive these sins, yet not others.

If he is abstaining from homosexual acts, then he is not sinning. It is not a sin to be tempted by gay sex.

If he is promoting gay marriage from the pulpit, that is a sin.

Wow you're so hardcore.

haha... If not believing in a made up story about miracles, and sins, and talking snakes, and 6 day creation and commandments, and rising from the dead, and fasting, and not eating meat, and magi, and myrrh makes me hardcore then I'll wear that badge

Rip skater seems like a decent Christian to me. Even though he believes homosexuality is a sin, he believes they need to be accepted into the church and not hated or persecuted. He's hardly the WBC type. I just think you hate all forms of Christianity.

Thanks livingdeadmoose. I'm honestly like every other person here when it comes to sin.

so you stop reading as soon as you read something you do not agree with, but cannot argue against

their is a term for this: willfully stupid

Perversion is a type of human behavior that deviates from that which is understood to be orthodox or normal

homo is exactly the OPPOSITE of the normal which is hetero

enjoy being stupid i guess

The exact opposite of having sex is NOT having sex. Nice try.

Thanks livingdeadmoose. I'm honestly like every other person here when it comes to sin.

No problem. I don't get offended when people don't share my faith. I get offended when people brand me a hateful WBC type just because I'm a Christian.

No problem. I don't get offended when people don't share my faith. I get offended when people brand me a hateful WBC type just because I'm a Christian.

I get it all the time here. Some gays I've talked to on Sherdog know I don't have any hate for them. And the discussion was fine. And there are others gays here who believe that me, you and every Christian hates them. But whatever, God knows our attitude. I doesn't matter what people think about us. That's how I look at it.

Back