pride, wec, and strikeforce fighters were all supposedly inferior to ufc fighters...

Who Rampage, Tito, Kongo, Bubba??? quit being a clown

Bellator probably has 150 fighters and less than 10 would do well in the UFC. Best chance would be Eddie Alvarez and hopefully hes there soon. Guys like the champ Storm not even top 20 and should drop to WW

Who Rampage, Tito, Kongo, Bubba??? quit being a clown

Bellator probably has 150 fighters and less than 10 would do well in the UFC. Best chance would be Eddie Alvarez and hopefully hes there soon. Guys like the champ Storm not even top 20 and should drop to WW

ROFL

Top 20 fighters in Bellator:

HW - Minakov*, Volkov*, Ivanov, Kongo
LHW - Newton*, Rampage*, Vegh, King Mo, McGeary
MW: Shlemenko*
WW: Lima*, McDonough, Koreshkov, Page
LW: Alvarez*, Chandler*, Brooks*, Jansen
FW: Curran*, Straus*, Pitbull*, Khasbulaev, Weichel
FW: Dantas*, Warren*, Silva, Galvao

Everyone with a * would be top 10 in the UFC.

I like how you say Shlemenko couldn't beat Francis Carmont or Costas Philippou :)

ROFL

I like how you say Shlemenko couldn't beat Francis Carmont or Costas Philippou :)
I don't really buy Rampage or Warren. Rampage was ousted from the top 10 by Ryan Bader before leaving the UFC and has shown no signs of improvement sinve leaving.

I think Alvarez, Pitbull and Minikov have the best chance at top 10 mainstays Dantes is borderline. Chandler and Brooks have a chance as well. Newton is borderline at best.

ROFL

That's so cute how you think Rampage would be top 10 in the UFC. I mean, if only he had ever fought in the UFC, we'd know for sure...oh, wait.

Wait, is Da Bombers going into hibernation or something?

This forum needs Da Bombers.

Wait, is Da Bombers going into hibernation or something?

This forum needs Da Bombers.

Da Bombers is admitting the Bellator summer shows suck shit and arent worth his time. He wont be back till Sept.

IYeah right he'll be back tomorrow.

Nobody else thinks Spartan Koreshkov could beat UFC guys? This guys a beast and my prediction to be Bellator's next WW champion.

EDIT: Never mind, just saw someone mentioned him. So yeah, I agree with Koreshkov, Alavarez, I think Chandler could too (coming off two VERY close contested fights that I personally thought he won). I think Volkov with some TDD could beat a dude like Shawn Jordon or maybe Meathead. Patricio Pitbull is a savage too.

There's a lot of good Bellator guys that people don't give enough credit too that I think would fair well in the UFC.

That's so cute how you think Rampage would be top 10 in the UFC. I mean, if only he had ever fought in the UFC, we'd know for sure...oh, wait.

So Rampage couldnt beat the likes of Sonnen, Rua, Henderson, or Manuwa?

Does losing to a top 10 fighter mean you arent top 10? Is that some MMAth you added up there? How cute.

Nobody else thinks Spartan Koreshkov could beat UFC guys? This guys a beast and my prediction to be Bellator's next WW champion.

no one else thinks enough about the fighters to legitimately consider how they would do in these hypothetical matchups...

They just want to mentally lump all Bellator fighters together across from all UFC fighters, and pit them in some big group fight like that European league.. Forget the actual individual matchups or the talent(or lack) of the actual fighters themselves... Real MMA fans dont think about fighters, they think about organizations and group fights, DUH.

Last edited:
I don't think anybody really said that about Pride. Or WEC really.

ROFL

I said 10 guys and you listed only 11 as would be top 10 fighters. Rampage and Newton would not do well against the current LHWs. Just because they have fighters good enough to make the 450 UFC roster doesnt mean top notch or high quality. I'd take 4 people from your list honestly, rest who cares.

The source is logical conclusions based on observations of the fighter's skills, and no champ in Bellator actually has the skills to sniff the belt of their UFC counterpart except Eddie.

Minakov just stunk up the whole venue with that awful fight against Cheick Kongo and you really think he wouldn't get murdered by Cain?

I could go on.

So Rampage couldnt beat the likes of Sonnen, Rua, Henderson, or Manuwa?
Based on how awful he looked trying to cut off the ring against Christian fucking M'Pumbu.. not necessarily.

Furthermore Chael shouldn't even be fighting at LHW, the only reason he is at that weight to begin with is because he got a BS title shot at Jones because of TUF when his UFC record at 205 was in fact 0-1 (from him losing to Babalu prior to dropping down to 185 and washing out of UFC by going 1-1 against Trevor Prangley and Jeremy Horn, respectively).

I would honestly favor Hendo over Rampage at this point in their careers. Manuwa's a lot younger too. Hendo's recent losses have been to Cormier, Rashad, juiced up Vitor and Machida, and Rampage is definitely not on their level.

EDIT: Never mind, just saw someone mentioned him. So yeah, I agree with Koreshkov, Alavarez, I think Chandler could too (coming off two VERY close contested fights that I personally thought he won). I think Volkov with some TDD could beat a dude like Shawn Jordon or maybe Meathead. Patricio Pitbull is a savage too.

There's a lot of good Bellator guys that people don't give enough credit too that I think would fair well in the UFC.
Koreshkov's ground game isn't good enough against yhe monster wrestlers in the UFC.

Yet they dominated once they got into the ufc. Bellator fighters would dominate too but kudos to the ufc hype machine for tricking fans into believing otherwise.

Yeah Nog bros, Cro Cop, Gomi, Wand were real a real force in the UFC.

UFC fighters Sakuraba, Hendo, Wanderlei Silva, and Josh Barnett dominated Pride, thus proving once and for all that UFC > Pride. The debate is now officially over and we should never talk about what was better between UFC and Pride again.

Don't be dense and think that I'm serious. This is all complete sarcasm, except for what I've bolded.

I said 10 guys and you listed only 11 as would be top 10 fighters. Rampage and Newton would not do well against the current LHWs. Just because they have fighters good enough to make the 450 UFC roster doesnt mean top notch or high quality. I'd take 4 people from your list honestly, rest who cares.

I listed 27 fighters that would make the top 20 in the rankings, and there are likely more as even I am guilty of under-valuing the ranked 20-50 competition an organization like Bellator has...

Thats atleast 27 that would get in the top 140... Not people just good enough to make the top 450, smart guy...

------

As for rank 140-450 in the UFC... I think people criminally undervalue the fighters outside of the top 20 in other organizations, and just assume the lower ranked UFC fighters are better simply because they are in the UFC...

Most guys ranked in the top 50 but outside of the top 15 usually get denied (or cut) by the UFC because they could potentially beat someone the UFC considers to be a prospect, and because of that most of the talent from #20-#50+ are outside of the UFC, IMO...

Non-UFC fighters do not climb an easier ladder to make it to the top, it is debatably harder... Time and time again that is proven, as many many UFC cast-offs go off to get their asses beat by mid-tier world-wide competition...

Last edited:
The source is logical conclusions based on observations of the fighter's skills, and no champ in Bellator actually has the skills to sniff the belt of their UFC counterpart except Eddie.

Minakov just stunk up the whole venue with that awful fight against Cheick Kongo and you really think he wouldn't get murdered by Cain?

I could go on.

So no source?

And not being able to beat the #1 fighter in your weight means you arent top 10 material?

Gotcha. Do, go on.

Based on how awful he looked trying to cut off the ring against Christian fucking M'Pumbu.. not necessarily.

Furthermore Chael shouldn't even be fighting at LHW, the only reason he is at that weight to begin with is because he got a BS title shot at Jones because of TUF when his UFC record at 205 was in fact 0-1 (from him losing to Babalu prior to dropping down to 185 and washing out of UFC by going 1-1 against Trevor Prangley and Jeremy Horn, respectively).

I would honestly favor Hendo over Rampage at this point in their careers. Manuwa's a lot younger too. Hendo's recent losses have been to Cormier, Rashad, juiced up Vitor and Machida, and Rampage is definitely not on their level.

Oh, you did go on :D

Lets do this your way mate, since you ignore Rampages competition, but acknowledge other fighters competition that are still in the UFC...

Name me 10 UFC LHWs you would rank over Rampage and Netwon...

Go ahead, stretch and make me laugh. Tell me how Manuwa and Cavalcante and Sonnen and current-Rua would beat them. Tell me that Rampage/Newton wouldnt even be in competition and complete the picture of your bias.

Last edited:
Yet they dominated once they got into the ufc. Bellator fighters would dominate too but kudos to the ufc hype machine for tricking fans into believing otherwise.

Totally agree but you are wasting your time trying to convince those that have been brainwashed by the UFC hype machine.

Back