PRIDE WANDERLEI vs UFC ROMERO

If feijao can ko yeol at 205 then prime wanderlei would most definitely.

The wanderlei silva that beat dan henderson was the best lhw I've ever seen till jon jones.

If its in Pride with those rules and the ring, my guess is prime Wand would stomp Yoel

Not buying it. I don't give a fuck how genetically gifted you are. I've spent nearly my entire life in a gym, and thats not a natural physique.

Wandy was juiced to the gills too, but if you believe that Romero is anything close to natural, you don't know shit about muscle growth and human physiology.
No they both ate roids like Cheerios, just wand ate the primo Japanese top dollar give away roids like they were pez.

It was humor, not a scientific autopsy

No they both ate roids like Cheerios, just wand ate the primo Japanese top dollar give away roids like they were pez.

It was humor, not a scientific autopsy

Ah, my bad. I. Having one of them days, and sherdog is full of McIdiots who really say things like that in seriousness rather than in humor.

Sarcasm and satire is lost on the stupid I guess. Then again I never claimed to be smart.

Don't know don' care. Wand would go in there to kill and something crazy would happen to 1 of the 2

Wanderlei would KO him brutally. Fejao knocked Romero senseless, Wanderlei would hurt him bad

Wand was huge and likely juiced! Unless Romero was able to go all Arona on him, Romero would be knocked out

Yoel massacres him

and I love Wand

was one of the first guys who got me into mma

Well it's not really Pride Wand if he's not fighting in the ring is it? Either way I think Yoel beats him. It'd be worse for Wand under Pride rules because Yoel takes him down and smashes his head in with knees IMO. Yoel's too good to be caught by Wand's swarms. Sorry, kids. Your nostalgia can't win you every fight.

Prime Wanderlei vs Prime Chuck

I'm glad Chuck won when they finally fought, but both out of prime, sad.

Prime Anderson Silva vs Prime Crocop
Prime Randy Couture vs Prime Fedor
Prime Big Nog vs Prime Frank Mir (I know it eventually happened too late)
Prime Shogun vs Prime Andrei Arlovski

Prime BJ Penn vs Prime Takanori Gomi
Prime Stipe Miocic vs Prime Rampage Jackson
Prime Lyoto Machida vs Prime Dan Henderson

I would pay 10,000 dollars for my fantasy card to come true.

More scary: roided Wanderlei. Who would win: Romero

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back