PRIDE WANDERLEI vs UFC ROMERO

Yoel is pissing clean, if Yoel was allowed to take peds like prime Wand, Yoel would demolish anyone put in front of him.

Romero would be ko’ed on the ropes like page was
That romero on the ropes right there

jackson_20silva_20ropes.jpg

LMFAO please tell me how you know otherwise. I'm your elder in this sport and in life. I know this sport like the back of my hand. That's why I say what I say. Rampage's mediocre wrestling and basic boxing was good for its time but not up to par with today's game. And Wand has always been sloppy. He succeeded through bully tactics more than actual skill. GTFOH son. You're just showing how badly you suck Wand's over rated dick.

Just the fact that say you are my elder in this sport and life shows me you are a prepubescent troll as a grown man doesn't speak like that. You have shown your ignorance of MMA history multiple times in your replies. Wanderlei is an all time great and no disrespect to Romero who is a skilled but dirty fighter.

You probably think Ngannou beats prime Fedor or Nog too right because of evolution if the sport. Its such a myth and hype trains always end.

Wanderlei walks through Yoel. Romero is not on the same level as one of the all time greats. Wanderlei TKOs him in the second and stomps him into oblivion.

Also I think its hilarious anyone thinks it goes any differently, they have never seen Wand in his prime.
I remember. He fought half-defenseless tiny Japanese guys, 75% of which dropped Wanderlei at some point in the fights.

You need to believe your own shit so badly it's hilarious :D
I just watched PRIDE Wandy last night and he swings wild haymakers. Nothing too technical.
And Romero is an awesome grappler. Reality won't bite you, come visit for a while sometime!
He was a more powerful Diego Sanchez. Walked forward, left hook, right hook, left hook, right hook, left hook, right hook.

Interesting fight. Despite the weight classes Wanderlei and Yoel would be roughly same size if they fought(Malki Kawa just said Yoel was something like 215lbs when he got the call to fill in for the fight against Luke).

Wanderlei walks through Yoel. Romero is not on the same level as one of the all time greats. Wanderlei TKOs him in the second and stomps him into oblivion.

Also I think its hilarious anyone thinks it goes any differently, they have never seen Wand in his prime.

I would be pretty surprised if anyone in this thread hasn’t seen prime Wanderlei.

I was a pride fanatic but I’d still favor Yoel via wrestling.

Any version of Wanderlei is too chinny to survive a fight with Romero.

he ate bombs from rampage and chuck and mark hunt and cro cop (first fight and also many big shots in 2nd fight) and I think he ate plenty of haymakers from hendo in their 2 fights.

The 2nd Cro cop fight, the 2nd Hendo fight is what weakened his chin and the 3rd rampage fight is what destroyed it.

Wand would not let him reload.

He had great cardio.

Wand stops him 8 minutes into the first round

Wand is one of those match ups... He could easily catch Romero but Yoel obviously has more weapons. Romero would be the favorite but Wand could easily catch him.
This. Prime Wand would have a punchers chance but Romero would have many more ways to win the fight.

Wand in his prime was a sloppy brawler with no TD or ground game. Yoel beats him.

They all look alike.

Not being racist here, simply being pedcist.

Yeah, a white Brazilian with blue eyes looks like a black Cuban.

Everyone's a racist, it's just what level of racism you fall into. Basic tribalism boy. Nature's funny like that.

So, yes you're a racist, and also need to put some glasses on.

Oh, and as someone whose grandmother is an immigrant from Sao Paulo. Brazil has the third most whites in the world behknd England and US.

Oh...also... Brazil is a country not a race.

I was a big Wanderlei fan but Prime Wand had no takedown defence. Arona would take him down at will and LnP him. I think Romero would KO him on the ground.

I think Arona was a better fighter than Romero. Let's not forget that he gave Fedor arguably his toughest fight ever not counting losses. Maybe I'm in the minority, but I think Arona would have been a dominant UFC champ.

His skillset would have been better served in the cage.

Banderlie has taken intricacies of roids Romero doesn’t even know the names of.

Roid vs roid wandy has a huge edge
Not buying it. I don't give a fuck how genetically gifted you are. I've spent nearly my entire life in a gym, and thats not a natural physique.

Wandy was juiced to the gills too, but if you believe that Romero is anything close to natural, you don't know shit about muscle growth and human physiology.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back