PRIDE WANDERLEI vs UFC ROMERO

Wand wins in pride, Romero wins in ufx
Whoa, whoa, whoa dude. Are you giving us a glimpse into the future with this UFX stuff? Does is stand for Ultimate Fighting Xtreme?!?!?!
<{Joewithit}>

I love wand too but Romero imo is the scariest most brutal fighter ever cuz unlike fighters that just look the part Romero always delivers in devastating fashion.

Once again watch prime Wand fight like his fights against Rampage. But of course Yoel is better than prime Rampage also right.

Watched both fights live. Recorded to VHS. Watched them dozens of times. Wand has always thrown looping punches. He would get murked by Romero. And absolutely an olympic level wrestler who can box, check kicks, and throw knees is better than prime overrated Rampage.

Pride Wanderlei beats everyone.

I usually go with this. That aggression.

I bet most of the "gay sesus wins easily" are either bible thumpers or never saw pride fc.

Watched both fights live. Recorded to VHS. Watched them dozens of times. Wand has always thrown looping punches. He would get murked by Romero. And absolutely an olympic level wrestler who can box, check kicks, and throw knees is better than prime overrated Rampage.

Thanks again for showing your ignorance. War Wand.

Just the fact you mentioned he would windmill wildly shows you haven't seen prime Wanderlei only the UFC shell of himself. Also Romero is not an elite MMA grappler despite his Olympic accolades.

You are just showing your biased ignorance. He absolutely swings wide and wild. And yes, I've seen all his fights. Have you? Don't reply, because I know the answer (hint: it's no, dumbass).

Platinum got beat up...

Ngaanoabadabinguu got beat up...

NOW its Romero time?

lol, kids these days...

WanderleishovesRampage-0.gif

My belt! My belt! Silva gives no fucks about flying knees and salsa dancing.

You are just showing your biased ignorance. He absolutely swings wide and wild. And yes, I've seen all his fights. Have you? Don't reply, because I know the answer (hint: it's no, dumbass).

He is my AV so that should be your answer of how many of his fights I've seen. Also this was a discussion, where do you get off calling people dumbasses.

Thanks again for showing your ignorance. War Wand.

LMFAO please tell me how you know otherwise. I'm your elder in this sport and in life. I know this sport like the back of my hand. That's why I say what I say. Rampage's mediocre wrestling and basic boxing was good for its time but not up to par with today's game. And Wand has always been sloppy. He succeeded through bully tactics more than actual skill. GTFOH son. You're just showing how badly you suck Wand's over rated dick.

yoel takes this..Yoel could use knees and soccer kicks
Can you imagine the height he'd get on a driving knee in top position on the ground?

Wandy would be leaving the Saitama Super Arena in a bag.

Last edited:
Tough one to call. Was silva considered in his prime when he lost to belfort, tito, or hendong?

I was a big Wanderlei fan but Prime Wand had no takedown defence. Arona would take him down at will and LnP him. I think Romero would KO him on the ground.

Didn't wanderlei outgrapple arona in the rematch?

Yoel would fly across the ring and decapitate Wanderlei with a knee to the dome.

can't stand these sort of threads wish there was a section specially for them.

Yoel only lands punches on Chopstick Cannons like Karate Kid Rockhold/Machida.

Rampage/ Wanderlei just lands the power punches on the exact reach. Jones cant power punch because he has 7 foot reach.

I hate Cheatemero, but he would completely destroy Wandy, anyway he wants.

Wandy LOOKS scarier but Yoel walks right through Wandy in a fight. There are levels to this shit.

Just the fact you mentioned he would windmill wildly shows you haven't seen prime Wanderlei only the UFC shell of himself. Also Romero is not an elite MMA grappler despite his Olympic accolades.
You need to believe your own shit so badly it's hilarious :D
I just watched PRIDE Wandy last night and he swings wild haymakers. Nothing too technical.
And Romero is an awesome grappler. Reality won't bite you, come visit for a while sometime!

Back