pride style mma gloves

Isami MMA Gloves SS-006

Isami, from what I hear, used to produce the earlier versions of the Pride gloves before the current manufacturer was chosen. These ones are black.

w9xy7o.jpg

Those ISAMI gloves really do look similar to the early PRIDE gloves. I really like the rounded fingertips on the modern PRIDE/DREAM + Sengoku gloves though.

Anyone think the fighting road gloves at 100 is worth the money? I know Bushido said he likes them, but damn... 100 bucks hurts me.

Anyone think the fighting road gloves at 100 is worth the money? I know Bushido said he likes them, but damn... 100 bucks hurts me.

At the current conversion rate, it looks like the Fighting Road gloves are about $62 here, ƒI

They're 110 from the same guy selling 500 dollar K-1 gloves. I've been hesitating on it for awhile. Have you tried the shooto style fighting road gloves bushido?

They're 110 from the same guy selling 500 dollar K-1 gloves. I've been hesitating on it for awhile. Have you tried the shooto style fighting road gloves bushido?

I figured you were referring to his auction. I've never tried any Shooto gloves before. I've had heavily padded mma sparring gloves from CSI that I didn't care for, so I don't think it's very likely that I'd like training in Shooto gloves. They look nice and I assume they would be quality gloves, though.

Here's a link to Winning for anyone interested in spending $150 plus shipping on official Shooto gloves.

Winning Products

Back