Pride rules legalized in Colorado

Even soccer kicks?

So no elbows to the face then? That's Pride rules.

Worth it just for the stomps

Abd, beyond that, the reason elbows were banned was because of the increased risk of cuts and because throwing a punch from guard opens the puncher up to more risk of being subbed - elbows don't require as much space. Or at least that's the theory

Why wouldn't they make Uber Rules someday?

1. Soccer kicks;
2. Knees to a grounded opponent;
3. Elbows;
4. 12 to 6 elbows;

UFC + Pride rules + a little bit extra for a flavor (12 to 6).

Worth it just for the stomps

Abd, beyond that, the reason elbows were banned was because of the increased risk of cuts and because throwing a punch from guard opens the puncher up to more risk of being subbed - elbows don't require as much space. Or at least that's the theory
Yeah I wasn't arguing the logistics, just that it's stupid to call OneFC rules Pride rules. As South Park Michael Jackson would say "that's ignorant"

I live CO adjacent and good, but what a weird fucking state. First full legal weed, full of hippies and ultra violent cops and original UFC home. And other parts that hate weed and are practically the South.

Gonna see melons stomped clear into Bolivian

giphy.gif
Nice to see you are alive bro, after being robbed of like 100k likes you needed a little break :)

I live CO adjacent and good, but what a weird fucking state. First full legal weed, full of hippies and ultra violent cops and original UFC home. And other parts that hate weed and are practically the South.

Where is practically the south? Colorado Springs?

Never been huge on stomps and to an extent soccer kicks, especially if they come at the expense of elbows. I am for grounded knees to the head, though. Luckily ONE rules are a nice little hybridization of Unified and PRIDE rules that allow 12-6 elbows and grounded knees.

They no longer allow soccer kicks, however. Sorry guys.

shoulda came to Hawaii, they've always had Pride rules legalized.
tumblr_p1tn21dm5Y1qd4esao1_500.gifv

Back