PRIDE rules have been approved in Colorado

Oh wow that will be cool .. maybe they can start having their US based shows actually live in the US now .. Chatri changing the game per usual

Colorado commission is notriously lax and if you pay them, you can get anything approved, compared to the other commissions. No surprise this happened in Colorado but doubt it gets approved anywhere else in America in the near future.

Colorado commission is notriously lax and if you pay them, you can get anything approved, compared to the other commissions. No surprise this happened in Colorado but doubt it gets approved anywhere else in America in the near future.
You dont think other commissions can follow suit?

I wouldnt be shocked if this did help to build more pressure for grounded knees to be approved anyway.

Should allow stomps soccer kicks y not u can kick them in head standing then they body fall deadweight on canvas smack again stomps soccer kicks just look dirty cause guy on ground the mind assume he losing but aren’t more dangerous at all if not they safer

You dont think other commissions can follow suit?
Imo Wyoming, Florida, Mississippi, New Hampshire will be next … just like with bkfc… Wyoming even sanctioned Lethwei already.. Mississippi allowed the BK mma for masvidal

Not PRIDE rules as the title suggests because no stomps or soccer kicks...but knees to the head of a grounded opponent is a rule that should be legal in every state anyway, so I'm all in favor for this new ruleset by the Colorado commission.

Soccer kicks should be legal though like in RIZIN.

Hopefully the other commissions eventually follow suit. Grounded knees to the head are a big game changer.

Eddie Alvarez will still find another way to get disqualified.

Should allow stomps soccer kicks y not u can kick them in head standing then they body fall deadweight on canvas smack again stomps soccer kicks just look dirty cause guy on ground the mind assume he losing but aren’t more dangerous at all if not they safer

i've always been for the 4-point attack but the above post is making me question it for the first time.

Thats cool. Be interesting to see how they do with an event in US. Figure you put Eddie, Sage and DJ on the card. Not sure the card will sell many tickets but think this could be them trying to do more US events to get a better tv deal. Sounds like both One and PFL TV deals are coming up soon.

Hopefully the other commissions eventually follow suit. Grounded knees to the head are a big game changer.

They wont. Personally dont think stomps or soccer kicks are needed but unified rules with grounded knees would be the perfect ruleset for me but I dont see the commissions doing it so we wont be seeing it in UFC or Bellator.

They really are a game changer though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shawn_bogart
Back