Pride fighting unofficial controversial thread

Where the hell did you get pre and post 2015 from? You literally made up a timeframe to further your narrative.

You really prefer pre 2000 UFC to everything that came after it? Not me.
"pre 2000 UFC.."

lol.png
like Pride ceased to exist in 2000...

Are we just gonna pretend most PRIDE fights weren't fixed?

"Fixed fights"

Apart from the obvious Takada ones, please enlighten us... It´s so fascinating and Im glad you´re here.

This may well be the most retarded post on Sherdog and that is saying something.

"Apart from these fixed fights, when were there fixed fights?"

I know this thread has been done before but I feel that it is important to remind you all that PRIDE was the greatest MMA promotion of all time. Bas and The fight professor were the best commentators too.

Let’s state all of the facts.
Fedor vs Cro Cop
Shogun vs Rampage
Shogun vs Arona
Sakuraba vs Carlos Newton
Wanderlei Silva vs Rampage 1+2
Minotauro Nogueira vs Cro Cop
Minotoro Nogueira vs Shogun
Minotauro Nogueira vs Fedor
Gomi vs Sakurai

MMA back in the day had the storylines that made you care and the personalities that got you emotionally invested. You mix that with superior ability and the ultimate presentation and you have a spectacle unlike no other.

Let’s all discuss the nostalgic days of MMA where people just fought each other and didn’t have to worry about what USADA has to say.
Nobuhiko Takada vs Cro cop
Nobuhiko Takada vs Coleman

Yes, pride was the best.

This may well be the most retarded post on Sherdog and that is saying something.

"Apart from these fixed fights, when were there fixed fights?"
Yeah, like you know something about it...clueless bum...lmao

99% of the forum isn’t QUALIFIED to discuss the golden era of MMA, matter of fact they couldn’t even tell you what the acronym for MMA stood for back then.

They’ll probably just lash out and resort to bashing it or making outlandish statements.
Quit living in the past. The golden age of MMA is right now.

Back