Pride Fc

I would have liked to see Wanderlei vs Big Nog, Fedor, Randleman, and Chuck would have been wrecked by PRIDE FC Wanderlei.

Wanderlei said at one point, "nobody wants to fight Fedor."

I honestly think a double Hendo reign would have been very fascinating had PRIDE survived:

Hendo vs Shogun Rua for the Middleweight title (Sokoudjou next in line)
Hendo vs Paulo Filho for the Welterweight title (Kazuo or Trigg next in line)

Fedor vs Barnett would have happened.

DREAM guys like Jacare, Manhoef, Mayhem, and Alvarez probably would have eventually fought in PRIDE as well. Melvin Manhoef with soccer kicks, JFC.

Fedor-Nog 1 and 3, Fedor-Crocop, Wand-Crocop, Diaz-Gomi, Nog-Sapp, James Thompson-Aleks Emelianenko, a variety of Saku fights, Aoki fights, Gomi fights.
Did you just become a Moderator?

Did you just become a Moderator?
Yes, and I’ve banned every Conor fan on the forum :)

just kidding. I think some mods are playing a little April Fool’s joke on a few of us. Our profiles were changed this morning. I’m rolling with it.

just kidding. I think some mods are playing a little April Fool’s joke on a few of us. Our profiles were changed this morning. I’m rolling with it.
Honestly thought you’d be a great choice....don’t blame you for rolling with it lol

I have a feeling both would have stood in the pocket and traded wildly like Enson vs Igor until one went down. Fedor has been known to trade wildly like Wanderlei.

Very rare in his prime. More like moving lightning fast in and out of range while destroying the opponent. Look up the Goodridge fight. They did not touch Fedor most of the time. It would have been a bloodbath with Wand on the receiving end. Fedors footwork was out of this world back then. Just watch the Crocop fight again. That was a centimeters game he played.

Fedor sometimes stayed in the pocket if his opponent couldnt hurt him but otherwise no.

Wand could play a devastating clinch game with equal sized opponents and destroy them there in seconds. That aspect of his game was worldclass and he was very fast but Fedor wouldnt get bullied the slightest in the clinch. He would just move out or take him down and rain down deadly GnP.

I saw white belt with mod status and was like wtf.

I saw white belt with mod status and was like wtf.
Lol! I wonder if it was actually a computer glitch from their site maintenance, and not an April Fool’s joke. I noticed it was only Plat accounts that were affected, but not all Plats. Just an assortment of them. Was a fun few hours though :)

jose-pele-landi-jons-signed-11x14-photo-bas-coa-pride-fc-mma-picture-autograph-15-t7103892-1600.jpg s-l225.jpg Wanderlei-Silva-celebrates.jpg 200px-Igor_Vovchanchyn.jpg fedor-emelianenko-signed-11x14-photo-psadna-coa-pride-antonio-rodrigo-nogueira4-t5802312-1600.jpg s-l300.jpg cff059389e92e63bf8fc2e274907c15e.jpg Screen-Shot-2017-06-25-at-7.36.04-PM.jpeg csm_Sakuraba_Silva_427f45ec23.jpg

Attachments

• 8606959_orig.jpeg
    8606959_orig.jpeg
    27.1 KB · Views: 0
Lol! I wonder if it was actually a computer glitch from their site maintenance, and not an April Fool’s joke. I noticed it was only Plat accounts that were affected, but not all Plats. Just an assortment of them. Was a fun few hours though :)

Wait did you actually have mod powers as well?

Back