Pride FC Memories. Top 5 biggest highlight reel KOs in Pride.

Chuck/Overeem is one of my fav pride ko's. That overhand he hits Reem with is so beautiful

-Randleman KO of CroCop
-Wands KO of Sakuraba when he checked the leg kick and KOd him with the basic 1-2. the 3rd fight i think
-Mark Coleman KOd Allan Goes with the knnes
-Chuck Ko of Mezger
-Gomi vs Azeredo

Very surprised to see no Mirko/Igor on your list, TS.

You have a great list, though.

randleman+slam+fedor.gif

Randleman slamming Fedor should have been a ko :p

Very surprised to see no Mirko/Igor on your list, TS.

You have a great list, though.

Yeah, I said I'd only include one KO per fighter and I felt the Wanderlei KO was a little better than the Igor KO

*growls and puts on Page/Wand 3*

Hmpf!

Good thread. I think Igor/Beuno should have been higher since it was so brutal. Beuno looks like he dieded.

i wouldn't really call that a KO. thanks to imanari's great chin, he pops right back up and i actually think he might have been able to continue. hansen's knees of azeredo and uno (although that was in HEROS) are better KO's.

vzv420.jpg

15n886a.jpg

Some great lists here, my own favourites

5 yvel vs goodridge
4 cro cop vs wand
3 aleks vs morais
2 wand vs rampage
1 rampage vs arona (this is one of my all time favourite KOs, probably only behind etim/barboza)

This thread makes me want to rewatch all my old Pride dvds. Some great stuff man.

Great thread, great KO's

Only one I haven't seen mentioned is Goodridge KO over Frye

Krazyhorse Bennett/Maeda and Chuck/Metzger(oops up above lol) are a couple that some may forget.

Bennett vs Maeda is easily one of the most violent KOs ever but very underrated. Watching the aftermath is extremely uncomfortable; Maeda looks nearly dead.

Back