Pride Chapionship Chaos 2 and Cold Fury 3

you sneaky bastard... i wish i would have thought of that.
Most of my dvds i picked up when a used movie and music store closed near me. I stopped by one of the last days they were open and talked to the manager and made an offer on like 20 or so dvds and he was just like " fuck it why not?"
I don't think anyone else realized what the value of those sets was.

I used to post on the MMAWeekly board & hooked up a number of the posters over there.

The best purchase was the Shockwave set. I got them for $5 & sold them to an online dvd distributor for $20 each. If I'd had more money, I would have purchased everything before they closed shop for good.

Its all in fun I was just goofing with the guy. That picture is actually kinda old the collection has grown since then. too lazy to take a new one tho.
but yeah man I love my mma dvd collection. I am always on the lookout for new and or rare dvds.

go to the dollar store.

Pfft. Where are the Shooto tapes? Just messin' with ya. Nice collection.

yeah... thats some old school jeff sherwood stuff. Ill keep my eyes out for them still but i dont hold out much hope.

Last edited:
yeah... thats some old school jeff sherwood stuff. Ill keep my eyes out for them still.

I used to rent the Pride/UFC DVDs from Blockbuster or Hollywood Video and just keep 'em. Pay off fees in payments and do it again. Pre-Sherdog and interweb stream days of course.

Any of your collection from that scenario? lol

I used to rent the Pride/UFC DVDs from Blockbuster or Hollywood Video and just keep 'em. Pay off fees in payments and do it again. Pre-Sherdog and interweb stream days of course.

Any of your collection from that scenario? lol
hahaha. thats one way to get em. lol.
no. but I used to spend hours digging through the used dvd bargin bins looking for stuff. I remember blockbuster had deals like buy 4 dvds for 20 bucks or whatever. that and I go to alot of flea markets/ conventions and stuff. A few of my sleeves are signed by some fighters. Jens Pulver, Jeff Curran, and a few others. Ive seen alot of amature mma and local shows.
I remember running into DC at a strikeforce event i think it was fedor vs rogers and im pretty sure i was the only guy who came up and talked to him. I would have never thought that he would one day challenge for a ufc title. then again i wasent the only one.

hahaha. thats one way to get em. lol.
no. but I used to spend hours digging through the used dvd bargin bins looking for stuff. I remember blockbuster had deals like buy 4 dvds for 20 bucks or whatever. that and I go to alot of flea markets/ conventions and stuff. A few of my sleeves are signed by some fighters. Jens Pulver, Jeff Curran, and a few others. Ive seen alot of amature mma and local shows.
I remember running into DC at a strikeforce event i think it was fedor vs rogers and im pretty sure i was the only guy who came up and talked to him. I would have never thought that he would one day challenge for a ufc title. then again i wasent the only one.

Nice, it's a mighty fine collection even without the signed sleeves. But those add some real flair to the collection. Cheers!

Back