Pride/Bushido Fights.

Discussion in 'The Lightweights' started by manapua, May 23, 2014.

1. manapua

manapua Brown Belt

What are some underrated fights do you guys remember from pride/ Bushido? A lot of people talk about shogun vs lil nog or wand vs rampage, but I think a fight that deserves more credit is jens pulver vs hayato sakurai. That fight was a fun back and forth fight with Mach landing more shots and leg kicks and jens hurting him multiple times. The only thing I didn't like about the fight was the stoppage. I think jens could've recovered, but good fight none the less.

2. Perfidious

Perfidious Purple Belt

Gomi vs Kawajiri
    Gomi vs Azeredo I

We'll actually these aren't underrated, just good fights from the Bushido series

3. Gogoplatypus

Gogoplatypus Orange Belt

Misaki vs Jorge Patino at Bushido 3. One of my all-time favorite fights, great action.

4. johnyboy

johnyboy Silver Belt

Krazy horse gomi

5. Harry Ellis

Harry Ellis Gold Belt

BUSHIDO 12 IkEMOTO/NAKAMURA..... awesome quick fight with excellent aggressive grappling

azaredo/buscape was fun at BUSHIDO 6

GONO/MOUSASI BUSHIDO 12... GONO/ACACIO at BUSHIDO 9 is a very underrated fight... awesome boxing vs. MT fight. and watching gono tame Lombard at bushido 11 is always fun.

baroni/minowa 1 is not overlooked.... but another mention won't hurt

the punk vs. daisuke sugie at BUSHIDO 8 was another quick awesome fight

Last edited: May 23, 2014
  6. zhb

zhb Orange Belt

Gomi(best lw of all time IMO) and fights in bushido are some of the best lw fights of all time! The first fight vs Azeredo was insane as was the ko that accompanied it, his fight vs Pulver & Hayato Sakurai were both amazing fights that really showed how well rounded he was at the time mixing in knees, body shots, and IMO the hardest punches anyone has ever witnessed in mma! P4p the hardest puncher in the history of the sport, no one else comes close!