Pride/Bushido Fights.

manapua

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
What are some underrated fights do you guys remember from pride/ Bushido? A lot of people talk about shogun vs lil nog or wand vs rampage, but I think a fight that deserves more credit is jens pulver vs hayato sakurai. That fight was a fun back and forth fight with Mach landing more shots and leg kicks and jens hurting him multiple times. The only thing I didn't like about the fight was the stoppage. I think jens could've recovered, but good fight none the less.

Gomi vs Kawajiri
Gomi vs Azeredo I

We'll actually these aren't underrated, just good fights from the Bushido series

Misaki vs Jorge Patino at Bushido 3. One of my all-time favorite fights, great action.

BUSHIDO 12 IkEMOTO/NAKAMURA..... awesome quick fight with excellent aggressive grappling

azaredo/buscape was fun at BUSHIDO 6

GONO/MOUSASI BUSHIDO 12... GONO/ACACIO at BUSHIDO 9 is a very underrated fight... awesome boxing vs. MT fight. and watching gono tame Lombard at bushido 11 is always fun.

baroni/minowa 1 is not overlooked.... but another mention won't hurt

the punk vs. daisuke sugie at BUSHIDO 8 was another quick awesome fight

Last edited:
Gomi vs Kawajiri
Gomi vs Azeredo I

We'll actually these aren't underrated, just good fights from the Bushido series

Gomi(best lw of all time IMO) and fights in bushido are some of the best lw fights of all time! The first fight vs Azeredo was insane as was the ko that accompanied it, his fight vs Pulver & Hayato Sakurai were both amazing fights that really showed how well rounded he was at the time mixing in knees, body shots, and IMO the hardest punches anyone has ever witnessed in mma! P4p the hardest puncher in the history of the sport, no one else comes close!

Back