Priceless

Unnecessary ^

PWO today was two pork chops with apples and onions

How did some of you not get it?

Keith, for what it's worth I was able to picture it perfectly.

I was unsure of his wordin', but had a good idea. Sounds like a good day, Keith.

Tomorrow, I got a final at 8am, then gonna cook me a couple pork chops on the grill while I'm packin' and cleanin'. Squat workout, more packin', grill some burgers, then off to watch Iron Man with a couple buddies. Might finish off this beer I got at some point tomorrow... Or I'll just wait and drink it when I get home on Wednesday...

Peasants. How can you not see 5x5 squats are priceless?

Forgive them, Keith, they know not what they say.

if got didnt want us to eat cows, he wouldn't have made them out of meat

good deal on the leftover prime, i came home to eggs no leftover prime for me :[

Low Pressure systems always make for better lifting for me as well. I think you caught the same storm I had to build a bonfire in, Kieth.

The part I didn't understand was "leftover prime rib". How is that possible?

So true. There is NEVER left over steaks in my house. I eat everything, even if I have to stay up til 2:00AM to do so.
Same with taco night. I can eat homemade tacos one after another til the cows come home and still want more.

Beef. It's what's for dinner.

dwcutlp6ll3.jpg

That's that DW guy again isn't it? WHat a FREAK. WTF was wrong with him?

I had one of my best deadlifting workouts in my garage just as a storm was blowing in.

So true. There is NEVER left over steaks in my house. I eat everything, even if I have to stay up til 2:00AM to do so.
Same with taco night. I can eat homemade tacos one after another til the cows come home and still want more.

Yeah...I don't think I have ever gotten full off of Tacos.

*in best Forest Gump voice*

I could eat about a million of those...

FFS Fatty, now there's no way I can unsee it... :icon_neut

Tacos and sushi rolls are eaten like individual m&m's, in the same quantity.

I miss Missouri thunder storms.

Back