PREVIEW: OK! Kimonos Tora Spats

Discussion in 'Gear & Equipment Reviews' started by Sally, Oct 18, 2013.

1. Sally

Sally White Belt

Measurements and pics on my blog here.

First impression is they're thicker than Under Armour and the compression feature is solid. I would assume any lumps and bumps would be smoothed on the ladies. I also have the Pony Club Grappling Gear "The Yang" Spats and to compare:

Compression: Tora > Yang
    Size: Tora < Yang
    Fabric thickness: Tora > Yang
    Quality: Tora = Yang
    Style: Tora = Yang

The >< doesn't mean better or worse, it just means more than or less than. I love both pairs of spats.

What I would love to see is the seams of these looking like the seams of the Shoyoroll women's spats. I love that there's no midseam at the crotch. But then what about the graphics? I guess you can't have it all. Still the seams and stitching of the Tora spats are flawless. I'm going to be wearing these ALL THE TIME!!!

Also featured is the Gameness women's Top Dog rashguard which I also love and wear all of the time. Review overdue but still on its way.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 18, 2013
  2. goldennboy

goldennboy Brown Belt

3. StRatoCastR

StRatoCastR Gear Tester/Reviewer

Sally im liking ur reviews, glad u dont link reviews to another site anymore.

Btw im liking ur orange tabby scoping u out hehe

4. Sally

Sally White Belt

What do you mean link reviews to another site? Breaking Muscle? I think the reviews look better on Breaking Muscle and would prefer people to read them there. It looks kind of sloppy on a message board. I'm not rewarded for site traffic. They certainly don't need me for that haha

That little Felix put those paw prints on the spats. He was trying to push me down haha

5. StRatoCastR

StRatoCastR Gear Tester/Reviewer

Yeah thats what i mean i dont know maybe more feedback is required but i hate links to external sites regarding reviews. Many of us are here for sherdog specificially.

I think u would get alot more hits if u just kept it here inside sherdog but thats just my feedback.

6. Sally

Sally White Belt

I understand. There aren't a lot of reviews available for women's gear so my goal is to post them and make them available as needed. I'm not really worried about getting a lot of hits. I'm more interested in helping with online shopping.