PREVIEW: OK! Kimonos Tora Spats

Sally

White Belt
Reaction score
Measurements and pics on my blog here.

First impression is they're thicker than Under Armour and the compression feature is solid. I would assume any lumps and bumps would be smoothed on the ladies. I also have the Pony Club Grappling Gear "The Yang" Spats and to compare:

Compression: Tora > Yang
Size: Tora < Yang
Fabric thickness: Tora > Yang
Quality: Tora = Yang
Style: Tora = Yang

The >< doesn't mean better or worse, it just means more than or less than. I love both pairs of spats.

What I would love to see is the seams of these looking like the seams of the Shoyoroll women's spats. I love that there's no midseam at the crotch. But then what about the graphics? I guess you can't have it all. Still the seams and stitching of the Tora spats are flawless. I'm going to be wearing these ALL THE TIME!!!

Also featured is the Gameness women's Top Dog rashguard which I also love and wear all of the time. Review overdue but still on its way.

OK7.jpg

ok5.jpg

Last edited:
Sally im liking ur reviews, glad u dont link reviews to another site anymore.

Btw im liking ur orange tabby scoping u out hehe

Sally im liking ur reviews, glad u dont link reviews to another site anymore.

Btw im liking ur orange tabby scoping u out hehe

What do you mean link reviews to another site? Breaking Muscle? I think the reviews look better on Breaking Muscle and would prefer people to read them there. It looks kind of sloppy on a message board. I'm not rewarded for site traffic. They certainly don't need me for that haha

That little Felix put those paw prints on the spats. He was trying to push me down haha

Yeah thats what i mean i dont know maybe more feedback is required but i hate links to external sites regarding reviews. Many of us are here for sherdog specificially.

I think u would get alot more hits if u just kept it here inside sherdog but thats just my feedback.

Yeah thats what i mean i dont know maybe more feedback is required but i hate links to external sites regarding reviews. Many of us are here for sherdog specificially.

I think u would get alot more hits if u just kept it here inside sherdog but thats just my feedback.

I understand. There aren't a lot of reviews available for women's gear so my goal is to post them and make them available as needed. I'm not really worried about getting a lot of hits. I'm more interested in helping with online shopping.

Back