~
Paige VanZant
page.png

~
Angela Hill
DLObrDDUEAATLOB.jpg

~
Emily Kagan
Rose_Namajunas_def._Emily_Kagan_by_submission__rear-naked_choke_._Round_3__344_2_medium.gif

~
Alex Chambers
TUF_20_EPISODE_7_SELECTS-2014-07-28-TUF-20-1362A.JPG

I wouldn't rule out that Rose could win by rear naked choke:

Michelle Waterson
rose-namajunas-chokes-out-michelle-waterson-ufc-on-fox-24.jpg

~
Paige VanZant
page.png

~
Angela Hill
DLObrDDUEAATLOB.jpg

~
Emily Kagan
Rose_Namajunas_def._Emily_Kagan_by_submission__rear-naked_choke_._Round_3__344_2_medium.gif

~
Alex Chambers
TUF_20_EPISODE_7_SELECTS-2014-07-28-TUF-20-1362A.JPG
I agree. Not crazy to think Rose can take the back in a scramble after getting hit with a high crotch or something.

Stupid threads get stupid prizes. If TS had actually made an argument instead of simply posting a gif, then perhaps he/she would've gotten more from me than the same.

wow dude you're hardcore

Namajunas will win by decision or will submit Andrade late, don't fool yourself

Then Suarez will destroy Namajunas

Thug will strangle little Wand.

The only thing that matters is what shit hole the division goes into next. Really depends on Andrade, if she potatoes or has bad coaching like JJ did in the rematch, and then what Dana decides to do with the result. At this point it's more interesting to see the GoT drama since the belt is so inactive.

Also agree with Dim completely. This was picked by Rose and her team deliberately. All the interviews and pressure will be on Andrade unless she declines to reduce the pressure on her. Hard to know what's going on in her head. She asked Joanna not to trash talk her in English and it was a boring friendly lead up to JJ's best performance that practically nobody gave a shit about until after she lost.

Someone should ask Pat Barry where the fuck Black Belt in Promotion Rose is at. Seems to have gone MIA since the JRE episode.

Last edited:
Watching the playoffs on ESPN they just advertised this fight and the announcer butchered the names horribly. I guess someone said something in his earpiece because he said it right the 2nd time and said "...in that title fight! Going to be a good one!" With obvious fake enthusiasm. Lol pathetic.

Rose decisions via superior technical boxing or perhaps strangulation. Jessica will choose.

That said....I'd like to see Jessica win because she tries to hurt people. Sounds stupid but not enough fighters try to legitimately hurt their opponents

Watching the playoffs on ESPN they just advertised this fight and the announcer butchered the names horribly. I guess someone said something in his earpiece because he said it right the 2nd time and said "...in that title fight! Going to be a good one!" With obvious fake enthusiasm. Lol pathetic.

I remember watching a documentary on football and the announcers would play word games with the athlete's names the previous week in prep for the match so by the time the match occurred they would be buttery smooth as announcers.

This is just two names they needed to get right once or twice. Two of the easiest names to pronounce once you hear it just a few times.

The announcer got the names right the second time so that means they didn't bother to spare 10 fucking seconds to get their names right in prep.

Multi-Billion dollar company. Can't spare you 10 seconds. I don't even like Rose but I'm guessing they just absolutely butchered her name. Disrespectful fucks.

Have I mentioned I have zero fucking respect for huge corporations that treat you like a fucking ant? Fuck them.

Yeah maybe I'm delusional but I don't see this punching power being that effective on Rose. Karolina decided to brawl and close her eyes and throw windmills. She got caught but she was also tagging Andrade before that

If Rose fights technical this will be her fight

She got “caught” multiple times. She was brawling because she was already half way unconscious. Andrade beat Karolinas ass convincingly.

Agree tho, I don’t think rose gets into a fire fight with Andrade. She should win if she avoids that. One bomb from Andrade can change that tho.

I remember watching a documentary on football and the announcers would play word games with the athlete's names the previous week in prep for the match so by the time the match occurred they would be buttery smooth as announcers.

This is just two names they needed to get right once or twice. Two of the easiest names to pronounce once you hear it just a few times.

The announcer got the names right the second time so that means they didn't bother to spare 10 fucking seconds to get their names right in prep.

Multi-Billion dollar company. Can't spare you 10 seconds. I don't even like Rose but I'm guessing they just absolutely butchered her name. Disrespectful fucks.

Have I mentioned I have zero fucking respect for huge corporations that treat you like a fucking ant? Fuck them.

Yeh he pronounced her name like nama-junes

I'd like to roll with Rose too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back