Preview of Rose vs. Andrade

Raksas

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
OoPD8FR.gif

I feel sorry for Rose

Rose will decision Andrade. Fairly confident.

Rose will decision Andrade. Fairly confident.

Yeah maybe I'm delusional but I don't see this punching power being that effective on Rose. Karolina decided to brawl and close her eyes and throw windmills. She got caught but she was also tagging Andrade before that

If Rose fights technical this will be her fight

Except Jessica is the shorter of the two.

But, yes... That is exactly what I imagine we will see. I’ve said so.

I’d expect an actual intelligent counter argument from you. This is well below your usual standard. Are you hung over, and lazy today. Resorting to completely irrelevant gifs.

Another respected poster bites the dust.

I’d expect an actual intelligent counter argument from you. This is well below your usual standard. Are you hung over, and lazy today. Resorting to completely irrelevant gifs.

Another respected poster bites the dust.
Stupid threads get stupid prizes. If TS had actually made an argument instead of simply posting a gif, then perhaps he/she would've gotten more from me than the same.

There's money to be made on this. For me Rose beats Jessica

Rose is taller, longer reach, if Joanna was to keep Jessica at distance there's no reason why Rose wont be able to, and even if it does go to the ground Rose's ground game is a long way beyond Joanna's and JJ was still able to stop the take downs and win comfortably.

There's also the factor of it being in Brazil. people assume that this makes it harder for Rose, "going into enemy territory", but it could be quite the opposite.

All the pressure will be on Jessica. The local media are going to be all over her wanting interviews, comments, while Rose will probably get largely ignored (which is just how she likes it). Then on the night, all the fan pressure will be on Jessica, main eventing in Brazil.

There's every chance that Jess could get caught up in it all, and either pull an Aldo and go all out in the opening seconds and get starched, or, she goes too hard to early and has the mother of all adrenaline dumps in the second round.

Everyone presumes that it being in Brazil is a huge disadvantage to Rose and a big advantage to Jess. I think it could be quite the opposite.

Stupid threads get stupid prizes. If TS had actually made an argument instead of simply posting a gif, then perhaps he/she would've gotten more from me than the same.

Is it a stupid thread? I think it’s a lesser thinking man’s excellent summation of exactly what I think is going to happen.

You could have moved on to the next thread without replying at all. I do it about 46 times each day.

Lol, Rose gonna destroy this hormonally disturbed wannabe Cyborg. Rose by submission AND knock out.

It will look like Joanna contender vs Andrade but worse cuz rose has power unlike joanna

I certainly hope Andrade wins, we need champs who are able to defend every three or four months or so.

Back