Prevalence of hormonal imbalances today

Robocok

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
There's more awareness in the last few years of trt for men and the fact that natural testosterone levels are declining in the last few decades. I'm of the opinion that it's largely due to poor diet lacking in animal products, plastics in our food and environment, overuse of herbicides, and prescription drugs. The fact that many people don't get enough exercise or sunlight due to unnecessary lockdowns and quarantines and modern conveniences also contributes to this imo.

I guess that the abundance of sugar, corn syrup, and high fructose corn syrup in food is also a factor. It causes the body to release insulin which temporarily lowers other hormones such as gh and test. So many people are addicted to sugar that their body has a yo yo effect of a sugar rush, followed by a crash after insulin release, leading to a craving for more sugar so that they're constantly quelling their hormones leading to weird fat bodies lacking in normal sexual characteristics and musculature.

But something that doesn't get talked about as much is the hormonal imbalances found in women. I see a lot more women nowadays with pcos (poly cystic ovarian syndrome) causing them to have beard stubble. I still see attractive fertile women out there but the number of females who are not only overweight, but lacking in feminine curves seems to have increased in the last few years. Narrow hips, small breasts out of proportion with their large bodies, stubbly faces that they try to hide with makeup and shaving. I'm curious as to how much of an effect that oral contraceptives play. Every girl I've seen on birth control, especially after long term use, looks a little messed up.

Anyone else notice a lot of girls with beards and small jugs and booties? Seems like there are more of them in the last few years.

In before someone says that I pull ugly women with hormonal imbalances, which I have, but I recently started dating a good looking lady with a small waist and a round butt. I just quit smoking weed and I feel a positive differences in my thought process and energy so I'm optimistic about our potential chemistry. We watched fireworks on Monday and are meeting tomorrow night. She also wants me to take her to a museum which is her idea. Hopefully my deadlifting #s will continue to improve closer to normal sherbro standards and I can finally date a good looking lady with optimized hormone levels.

Cliffs:

Woman should eat healthier so guys like myself dont have to date woman with facial stubble as often.

Seems like an eternity since havent rubbed beards with someone !!

Thanks for letting me share

<JackieThumbsUp>

Cliffs:

Woman should eat healthier so guys like myself dont have to date woman with facial stubble as often.

Seems like an eternity since havent rubbed beards with someone !!

Thanks for letting me share

<JackieThumbsUp>
Please ask your mom to shave next time.

Please ask your mom to shave next time.

Ok but only if you ask yours to

just let it run down her cheeks next time... instead of slurping it all up like melting ice cream

she'll know what I mean cause we use to do it every night after she tucked you in for bed.

the way she opened her mouth and layed her head back missionary position <Eek2.0>

some of the best vocal cords Ive smashed in a loooonnggg time

I am very woke so my mom is a sir. He/she said that you should grab your ankles n brace yourself

She hasnt made full transition yet so nothing to worry about.

She just loves to toss the ol salad every once in a while.:D

Obesity is still rising, people are lazy fucks, everyones "special", cant shame anyone for being a tub of lard now. Everything's going downhill.

I'm not genetically blessed but not cursed either. I eat well, exercise and try do good for myself plus and feel better for it. It just seems like people aren't wired this way any more. Instead it's just let's binge watch a whole season of something, est rubbish and not go outdoors or do anything phyiscal.

Well fuck, this is depressing...

Of late I've been reading about the effects sunlight can have on hormone levels. Being outside more often 30 minutes to 2 hours, without wearing sunglasses, or glasses at all, can reportedly raise testosterone levels along with other hormones in both males and females.

One book I read with mention on this ~

LIGHT: Health Benefits & Medical Applications Paperback –

https://www.amazon.com/dp/0984546901?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details

In his Book, LIGHT: Health Benefits & Medical Applications, DeBow presents a vivid picture how our health depends on it. He examines the importance of light in health and medicine. The information and studies support a new paradigm in medicine, it appears to be a juncture in health. This revolutionary technology is a cost effective alternative to drugs and invasive surgery in many cases. Pharmaceutical companies do not want you to know these truths! In his in-depth interviews he delves into the minds of brilliant scientists, doctors, federal regulators, health providers and entrepreneurs on the medical applications of light. Traveling the world visiting universities, touring hospitals, and attending conferences, he unearthed cutting edge information about these advanced medical technologies. He interviewed people from credible organizations including: NASA, Department of Defense, Food & Drug Administration, Harvard University, Stanford University and the University of Texas. Impacting biology in unpredictable unique ways, light affects all of us much more significantly than we ever believed. He concludes the use of therapeutic light will exceed the impact that vaccines and antibiotics had on medicine. Light has potential uses for a wide variety of applications from pain and cancer treatments to cosmetics. Light has always been a part of human existence. We have generally taken it for granted. Once we recognize its potential and benefits, the impact on humanity will be tremendous. After you read this book, you will never see light the same.

The book sounds interesting. I have added it to my reading list.

Bry

There's more awareness in the last few years of trt for men and the fact that natural testosterone levels are declining in the last few decades. I'm of the opinion that it's largely due to poor diet lacking in animal products, plastics in our food and environment, overuse of herbicides, and prescription drugs. The fact that many people don't get enough exercise or sunlight due to unnecessary lockdowns and quarantines and modern conveniences also contributes to this imo.

I guess that the abundance of sugar, corn syrup, and high fructose corn syrup in food is also a factor. It causes the body to release insulin which temporarily lowers other hormones such as gh and test. So many people are addicted to sugar that their body has a yo yo effect of a sugar rush, followed by a crash after insulin release, leading to a craving for more sugar so that they're constantly quelling their hormones leading to weird fat bodies lacking in normal sexual characteristics and musculature.

But something that doesn't get talked about as much is the hormonal imbalances found in women. I see a lot more women nowadays with pcos (poly cystic ovarian syndrome) causing them to have beard stubble. I still see attractive fertile women out there but the number of females who are not only overweight, but lacking in feminine curves seems to have increased in the last few years. Narrow hips, small breasts out of proportion with their large bodies, stubbly faces that they try to hide with makeup and shaving. I'm curious as to how much of an effect that oral contraceptives play. Every girl I've seen on birth control, especially after long term use, looks a little messed up.

Anyone else notice a lot of girls with beards and small jugs and booties? Seems like there are more of them in the last few years.

In before someone says that I pull ugly women with hormonal imbalances, which I have, but I recently started dating a good looking lady with a small waist and a round butt. I just quit smoking weed and I feel a positive differences in my thought process and energy so I'm optimistic about our potential chemistry. We watched fireworks on Monday and are meeting tomorrow night. She also wants me to take her to a museum which is her idea. Hopefully my deadlifting #s will continue to improve closer to normal sherbro standards and I can finally date a good looking lady with optimized hormone levels.

There is some truth to what he said but it's not always as simple as well you don't eat healthy. Some of it is hereditary (my wife has PCOS and it wasn't discovered until we tried to conceive so I do have a little more insight than some). Another thing that contributes to the hormones is the ingredients that are processed that are sold in grocery stores which contain ingredients that are banned in other countries and in some cases it's consumed before we even old enough to buy our own food. In addition to that, I'd also add that PCOS is way more than just facial hair. A lot of times it's the body image you described, insulin resistance, infertility (the way that's presented with each woman is different) and naturally high cholesetrol and blood pressure.

Back