Social Pretty sure my Cousin ghosted my mom and I over a 100$

That first paragraph is a disaster

PaVF3Es.gif

Sometimes family members are not a positive influence in our life, I usually stick more with friends, just because we are blood doesn't mean we have to have a relationship.
lol I would agree and say some family members are even a detriment and a burden I didn't start making more money and being more successful until I start ignoring some of my more toxic family members.

my sisters bf was a piece of shiiit
moved in with her and my dad, paid no rent, borrowed $800 and never paid it back

years later i found out he has cancer
now i know he wont pay it back
<escalate99>
<{poor?}>

Yeah my brother screwed me over probably like 15k or something. Stung for a while but what do you do. I wish the story ended there but his problems got worse and he’s in a really bad way now unfortunately.
Not a huge Dr Phil fan but I gotta say - his best ever quote is “you can’t solve money problems with money”

Just as well. Who wants to have anything to do with a piece of shit cousin?

Not a huge Dr Phil fan but I gotta say - his best ever quote is “you can’t solve money problems with money”

That is the dumbest quote I've ever heard. Of course you can solve money problems with money. I can't even can't think of the # of times I've solved money problems with my money. It's one of the best things about having a lot of money the stress of having money problems disappears .

My cousin who is the sister of my cousin who commutes suicide in September recently called my mom up out of the blue with some sob story about her wallet and stuff getting stolen but her not having any money or some bullshit along those lines. My mom sent her a 100 and shes been ghosting my mom and I since. Plus I got her on Instagram and she looks like she’s always having a good time drinking smoking etc. I think she was being just to get some more spending money cus the story doesn’t add up to me. My mom didn’t even care if she paid her back but my cousin insisted She pay my mom back

I don’t know if this makes a difference but my cousin who passed and this cousin had two mutual bestfreidns they hung out with everyday but now they don’t because they started telling everybody how shady my cousin was after he passed and then this happens so I’m kind of thinking they probably knew my cousins better than i

any other sherbros have scummy moments with blood related family members?
Tell your mom to PayPal me $100 and il fix this whole situation

That is the dumbest quote I've ever heard. Of course you can solve money problems with money. I can't even can't think of the # of times I've solved money problems with my money. It's one of the best things about having a lot of money the stress of having money problems disappears .
If fundamental fiscal awareness is missing then no amount of money can fix the money problems. ‘Problems’ plural meaning these kinds of people have money problems because they can’t manage money. Give a guy who’s in serial debt and can never pay his bills 50K and within 2 years he’ll be in the same position.

I've had several friends ghost me over the span of my life because of money. I've always looked at it as an easy way to weed out the fake friends.

^^^^
Used to sell a lot of drugs as a kid, I remember giving a guy I knew for like 10 years a eighth of coke.

ducked an dodged me for weeks, I ended up texting him telling him to keep the money but lose my number.

I see him now an again at the store or something an he still runs away. Lol

Anybody that puts the dollar sign after the number is a commie.

Back