Pretty much I deficate out what I eat. no joke, help.

Are you seeing undigested food in the toilet? It sounds like you have an intolerance to something and it's causing your system to rush food through without being digested properly.

You said you don't get bloated, what about gas?

Keep a food/bathroom diary for a week and go to your doctor.

I found that spending a couple of weeks eating the food in Vietnam had the odd but welcome effect of making me immune to all stomach problems afterward. The only problem was during those two weeks, eating caused sickening fits of nausea and obscene diarrhea.

I recommend it highly.

I found that spending a couple of weeks eating the food in Vietnam had the odd but welcome effect of making me immune to all stomach problems afterward. The only problem was during those two weeks, eating caused sickening fits of nausea and obscene diarrhea.

I recommend it highly.

Well I'm rearranging my diet at the moment, but my mum recommends you have quarantining pills as

I have read the FAQ topics and questions a few times, sorry if I haven't picked up anything relevant.

I hardly drink milk but when I do drink loads yeah that does happen.

Hopefully describing my diet will help decide whether I have too much fibre or not.

For today it was something like
Crunchy Nut (28g serving)
Weetabix (2 biscuit serving)
Semi Skimmed Milk
belgian bun

plate of blueberries/grapes ice cream with chocolate shavings.

1/3 plate serving of fried mixed veg, carrots green beans etc
cornish pastry (pie like thing)
about 250ml orange juice.

stir fried cucumber/carrots
1/4 of a steak
2 beef burgers (81% beef i think.)
serving of rice.

Crunchy Nut Cornflakes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Weetabix - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Calories in Ginsters - Original Cornish Pasty

ill find the nutritional value if needed, and i drink tea throughout the day.

Jesus, with this diet, I am not suprised you are not gaining weight- or shitting your ass off (pun intended). How do you even function after than many processed carbs for breakfast? Lose most if not all of that meal and replace it with eggs, raw oats, perhaps with some natural yogurt and maybe some fruit. Even eat some bacon if you want.

Eat some cheese or nuts with the blueberries instead of icecream for your snack..

Instead of the pasty, eat a protein dish with some brown rice- Tuna and Egg mixes well with rice-throw in your veggies and you have a stir fry.

Dinner is actually not that bad.

As others have said, you MAY be lactose intolerant. But if you are not, switch to whole milk for crying out loud.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back