Pretty cool YT channel with lots of classic boxing events (full broadcasts)

Seano

Hands of bone
@plutonium
Reaction score
Found a channel with a ton of complete boxing PPVs and televised events. I assume this is OK to post as they are older events.
Gatti vs Mayweather-

De la Hoya vs Tito-

Bowe vs Golota-

Lewis vs Tyson-

Last edited:
This channel has dozens of events like this, I just picked a few at random. Good lockdown viewing.

I forgot that Floyd knocked down Gatti in the first round after the ref told him to stop punching. Bitch ass move there.

I forgot that Floyd knocked down Gatti in the first round after the ref told him to stop punching. Bitch ass move there.

Mayweather didn't do anything wrong there... That was the referee's mistake.
Comparable situation to the Ortiz fight, only that it was totally Ortiz fault.

Floyd always being blamed for the two other men in the ring being unprofessional.

Last edited:
That's my youtube channel. Glad to see people enjoying it. Most of the stuff I got either in trades or from one of the torrent sites.

I have been looking for DVD sellers/traders recently. I must have sent 15 emails and made half a dozen forum threads on the various boxing forums. Very little response.

If anyone knows where I can purchase or trade for more boxing dvds, ideally complete broadcasts, then do let me know.

Mayweather didn't do anything wrong there... That was the referee's mistake.
Comparable situation to the Ortiz fight, only that it was totally Ortiz fault.

Floyd always being blamed for the two other men in the ring being unprofessional.

Regardless of the ref being wrong or not, he issued a command which Floyd ignored.

Nope ...Gatti should’ve protected himself ... bad reffing if anything

Nope ...Gatti should’ve protected himself ... bad reffing if anything
it's gatti's fault floyd doesn't listen to the ref?

the ref is at fault here, absolutely. but out of the 3 men in there, gatti is the only one doing what he's supposed to be doing.

At 2h 45m I'll never forget the pyrotechnics making Gatti shit himself. Not a great start.

Good fights. Here’s the original full HBO production of Tyson’s vs Tubbs. Best bit is the quietly spoken Japanese women calling Tyson sexy.

That's my youtube channel. Glad to see people enjoying it. Most of the stuff I got either in trades or from one of the torrent sites.

I have been looking for DVD sellers/traders recently. I must have sent 15 emails and made half a dozen forum threads on the various boxing forums. Very little response.

If anyone knows where I can purchase or trade for more boxing dvds, ideally complete broadcasts, then do let me know.

In the back of Boxing News and Boxing Monthly magazines there used to be lots of VHS and DVD sellers. Ex boxer and now commentator Steve Holdsworth also sold a fight collection. You had to ask from his website then he’d send a list on a Excel.

Regardless of the circumstances surrounding the first knockdown Floyd gets way too much credit for beating Gatti.

De La Hoya gave him an even worse beating, he then went through the three fights with Micky Ward before coming into the Mayweather fight;

I’ve seen people talk like Mayweather took a prime A level fighter and made him look like a chump.

Regardless of the circumstances surrounding the first knockdown Floyd gets way too much credit for beating Gatti.

De La Hoya gave him an even worse beating, he then went through the three fights with Micky Ward before coming into the Mayweather fight;

I’ve seen people talk like Mayweather took a prime A level fighter and made him look like a chump.

I always thought, watching the build up, Gatti knew he was in over his head. He never sounded or looked confident. He was beaten before the bell imo. Not Floyd's problem of course.

I just checked out Oscar's record and it's sick who he shared the ring with... He didn't win them all, but he competed against all elite boxers of his time.. about 10 Hall of famers.

it's gatti's fault floyd doesn't listen to the ref?

the ref is at fault here, absolutely. but out of the 3 men in there, gatti is the only one doing what he's supposed to be doing.

Gatti is supposed to be dropped with a left hook ?

Oscar might’ve put more of a beating on Gatti , but Oscar looked hittable against Gatti a few times .... Floyd didn’t look vulnerable at all

Gatti is supposed to be dropped with a left hook ?
you know what, you're right.

the ref is supposed to give instructions to just one guy, the other can do whatever the fuck he wants. and mayweather isn't a dirty fighter who took advantage of that, he is exempt from the rules.

it's all gatti's fault for not protecting himself.

Thanks for putting those up.

you know what, you're right.

the ref is supposed to give instructions to just one guy, the other can do whatever the fuck he wants. and mayweather isn't a dirty fighter who took advantage of that, he is exempt from the rules.

it's all gatti's fault for not protecting himself.
Getting a bit intense for me lol ... agree to disagree....it’s not that serious

I just checked out Oscar's record and it's sick who he shared the ring with... He didn't win them all, but he competed against all elite boxers of his time.. about 10 Hall of famers.

Just read the recent best I’ve ever faced piece about him on The Ring’s website. Mind boggling indeed. He fought them all.

Back