Pretty cool new clothing line.

Matpimp, I really want that Sambo hoodie, anyway to get an XXXL since I need the length?

Unfortunately, we're only able to get XXL right now. We do have XXXL in shirts. I don't have them up there, but I can get them. So if you'd like a XXXL shirt, email me at [email protected] and I'll set it up for you.

Let me work on the hoodies, I don't want to neglect our super heavies. I have a training partner that's 6'8, 280# and I'm sure sooner or later he's going to want one too.

matpimp said:
Unfortunately, we're only able to get XXL right now. We do have XXXL in shirts. I don't have them up there, but I can get them. So if you'd like a XXXL shirt, email me at [email protected] and I'll set it up for you.

Let me work on the hoodies, I don't want to neglect our super heavies. I have a training partner that's 6'8, 280# and I'm sure sooner or later he's going to want one too.

Not looking for Tee right now since Winter is coming, drop me a PM when you get the Hoodies in Triple X cause I definitely want a couple. I am liking that alot of companies are stating to think of us bigger guys. I could probably do an XXL but once it is wash it would be too short.

Matpimp is pimp, already an active member on the G&E board and has sweet gear. I salute you sir! :D

just an idea but a shirt with like bigheaded fighters botching a flying armbar and getting spiked to the mat would be funny to see. :D Thats original if I do say so myself!

Funny you mentioned that, I'm working on something that has a flying triangle involved in it. I'm still trying to get the image right. But if you guys like "the grappler", you'll like this one too.

Back