Prestigious public high school stages walkout to protest that school is 50% white

Oh trust me I'm not straw-manning. There's a difference between you making no sense and making no effort to make your position clear, and me taking your argument and distorting it. You manage to make your own position confusing and nonsensical on all your own, congrats.

For you to credibly advance that the free flow of labour is the ultimate explanation for the economic success of certain areas, you'd have to first eliminate all the other possible factors - economic, demographic, cultural, etc - that have an influence on the economy's performance. You haven't done that, not even close. You just have a small mind incapable of grasping all the dozens of factors involved in an economy's performance.

I never tried to make the case that the free flow of labor is the sole reason for their economic success. Pretty text book straw manning going on here.

I never tried to make the case that the free flow of labor is the sole reason for their economic success. Pretty text book straw manning going on here.

Wonderful, so you've dismantled your own argument. So next time someone brings up immigration, you'll shut up about California's GDP somehow having any meaning or bearing on the subject.

Wonderful, so you've dismantled your own argument. So next time someone brings up immigration, you'll shut up about California's GDP somehow having any meaning or bearing on the subject.

How can I dismantle an argument as my own when I didn't try to make it in the first place?

It was like a prison environment.
The nail that sticks out gets hammered. Been there, done that, didn't even get a damned t-shirt. Fun times.

Why the hell wouldn't they want a student base with the best doner class? Whites have more money, deal with it

We used to do walk out protests all the time. we didn't call it that though, we called it ditching class to smoke weed. We were protesting the fact that you couldn't smoke weed at school.

Back