Prestigious public high school stages walkout to protest that school is 50% white

First, you're wrong. Wealthy people all over the world kill themselves.

Second, your point would only make sense if the suicide rate in Africa was comparatively better.. but we now know that not only is it comparatively worse, it's probably worse than the data suggests because the data collection and priority of the local government to correct or track these issues is non-existent.
25.PNG

Here's a list of the top 27 suicide rates in the world. How many countries in Africa do you see above the United States? I see two.

View attachment 687545

Here's a list of the top 27 suicide rates in the world. How many countries in Africa do you see above the United States? I see two.

The data I already provided shown that the suicide rate is higher in multiple places than the US. That's the only point of comparison pertinent to the discussion.

Just because you provided an inaccurate list to gish gallop doesn't make it go away.

The data I already provided shown that the suicide rate is higher in multiple places than the US. That's the only point of comparison pertinent to the discussion.

Just because you provided an inaccurate list to gish gallop doesn't make it go away.
Sure thing champ.

Just pointing out that you were wrong, no need to be a high school girl about it.

You couldn't prove me wrong if I spelled out your argument and paid for you to go to a typing class.

That's cool I accepted yours 4-5 posts ago.

It wasn't offered. I was laughing at you out of derision, but your white flag is waving high here now.

Maybe next time kiddo.

It wasn't offered. I was laughing at you out of derision, but your white flag is waving high here now.

Maybe next time kiddo.
Whatever makes you feel victorious sport. You're the man.

No, people are saying that freedom and free trade don't give a fuck about where you are from as long as you pay you work hard and pay your debts.

America is the most diverse nation on Earth.

It's also the strongest both militarily and economically.

Do you disagree?

It's funny how absolutely zero countries in South America, Africa, and Asia ever talk about the need for diversity.

It's funny how literally all those countries combined are poorer than one American state.

Screenshot-20191204-102307-2.png

@Rational Poster, we're done here.

Back