President Trump to sign Executive Order on Social Media Censorship tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump trying to go full China...I predict he will get slapped down again

Don't wanna hear any trumpets decrying china anymore either.

Conservatives are brain damaged at this point.

Universal healthcare - "no one is entitled to healthcare!!!! "

Big business - "companies are people too!!!! Free market! Why do you hate success?"

Twitter - "nationalize it! It's so important it should be a public utility! Vital to muh freedumb!"

<Aug3><Aug3><Aug3>
Yeah when you're banging on about muh Twitter before worrying about housing, transportation and other basic needs, it sounds like some serious lack of priority and decency.

youre so salty lol. watch the vid or don't. Idc.
You do care and it's absolutely hilarious and sad that you're posting Youtube videos by someone who exists literally because of Youtube videos (aka some random guy with no professional credibility who is beloved by every alt-right follower thanks to his social media) crying about social media and youtube censorship.

"There's nothing I'd rather do than get rid of my whole Twitter account"
tenor.gif

Ah, the exceptions to a rule where both would then apply. I too live my life by the exceptions.

Oh wait, we don't.

"Scientific" ?

Because humanities is not real science.

Nobody is asking you to live your life by the exception, whatever that means in this case. Recognition of reality isn't some long bridge to cross for most people........

Does not matter if they are biased, they are a private media entity.

Breitbart, Fox, OAN, AM talk radio, WND are all very biased in favor of Conservatives, so I take it you support government forcing them to give equal time to liberal views and sympathies?

@panamaican What are the odds Trump E.O. will be taken all the way to the Supreme Court by the media companies?

Probably, it's problematic all the way around. It touches on free speech, it possibly contradicts Congressional law which can't be done without Congressional vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back