President Trump to sign Executive Order on Social Media Censorship tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ole Youtube video back up. I can find a Youtube video that says lizard people are running the world.

This is what I imagine whenever I hear someone on this forum say "Globalist".

So now it's a violation of free speech to post rebuttals to presidential tweets?

I can see a case for when twitter bans people for political purposes, but posting fact checks on trumps post is the very essence of free speech--so much that there's a common phrase for it "speaking truth to power."

Trump wants to make speaking truth to power illegal. Let that sink in.

This vid will explain why its within constitutional rights. and Twitter won't be able to continue

Trump wins again, baby :)

wish you the best

Use your words. Tim Pool has no legal background and I'm not interested in sitting through a 30 minute video to find out what he thinks.

Use your words. Tim Pool has no legal background and I'm not interested in sitting through a 30 minute video to find out what he thinks.
Nah man lemme post an enormous dogshit youtube video by a ring wing bald guy who wears a beanie 24/7 as to why youtube is fake!

If only someone would fact-check the Left...sigh.
they do. constantly.

Trump just says so much shit that it seems like he is all they talk about.

You're on Sherdog for political discussion. so that's a lie
Being on sherdog does not make me interested in watching a YouTuber layperson ramble for 30 minutes. That's just silly.

If you can't explain it, fine. But you've watched it, so I figured you can lay it out for me.

Being on sherdog does not make me interested in watching a YouTuber layperson ramble for 30 minutes. That's just silly.

no. saying that Tim Pool doesn't have a legal background so you won't watch, while you engage in political discussion on an MMA website is just funny.

you have eyes and ears. watch it.

This is what I imagine whenever I hear someone on this forum say "Globalist".
Really? Cause this what I imagine:
5n2epuyz6yc01.png

occupybilderberg2012.jpg

4646cc3cfefb54b5adb028495d0ea65a.jpg

45b2a1338a98dd3dc4f7422eff890a6d.jpeg

no. saying that Tim Pool doesn't have a legal background so you won't watch, while you engage in political discussion on an MMA website is just funny.

you have eyes and ears. watch it.
So you're admitting that you are personally incapable of writing out anything and form your world views based on Youtube videos by random bald guys with beanies lacking any professional credibility?
What a life you lead!

So you're admitting that you are personally incapable of writing out anything and form your world views based on Youtube videos by random bald guys with beanies lacking any professional credibility?
What a life you lead!
"So what youre saying is..."

classic tell for cognitive dissonance.

Your hallucination is noted. watch the video for my argument. Don't feel like breaking it down for you when the vid sums it up nicely, without me having to do any work.

"So what youre saying is..."

classic tell for cognitive dissonance.

Your hallucination is noted. watch the video for my argument. Don't feel like breaking it down for you when the vid sums it up nicely, without me having to do any work.
Yeah "don't feel like breaking it down", but have literally all day to shitpost here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back