Violence/Genocide: Do not condone violence or genocide on a person or group of people. You are free to attack a person or groups ideas but you are crossing the line when calling for violence. This will be heavily enforced in threads with breaking news involving victims.

International President Trump signs HISTORIC Peace Deal between Israel, Bahrain and the UAE 9/15/20

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by Oliver C., Sep 15, 2020 at 2:11 PM.

1. Lead /Led/ like the blanket Staff Member Senior Moderator

<{cruzshake}>

SATW and ocean size like this.
  2. Holic Sock Puppet Exorcist

[​IMG]

3. ocean size Red Belt

Thanks for the links, some background I found interesting when current events were in the works: https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2018/06/18/donald-trumps-new-world-order
    UAE has wanted to move closer to Israel and get those sweet drones, it was the US stopping them previously. This wasn't so much a peace deal as it was a press conference for the unveiling of the previously backchannel 'fuck Iran, fuck Palestine' arms deal that both countries seemed to be content keeping under raps.

I could see why you think this is a good move if you really think the Mideast is better off and more stable with us taking sides and getting more weapons to more Sunni countries and shitting on Iran and Palestine. Personally I'm not that worried about the defence contractors being able to sell another few billion in weapons to Saudi Arabia and friends. I'll prefer a Biden foreign policy with a softer approach to Iran, less bullshit approach to Palestine and a bit more distance from the region overall.

4. Ophydian Black Belt

And Trump has the balls to call out Generals, not by name, that they want constant wars to feed the MIC. The MIC is doing great.

gluehuffer1776 likes this.
  5. Metusalemi Black Belt

Babylon bee has evolved from a parody site to a prophesy site.

6. Holic Sock Puppet Exorcist

He repeated the same talking point of "THERE'S NO WAR SO IT CAN'T BE A PEACE TREATY" like 60 fucking times even after it was proven that peace treaties are not only signed to end wars each fucking time.

I swear when babies cry and scream in public liberals must be thinking "shit I gotta use those points in my next debate"

gluehuffer1776 and Ultra O’Dia like this.
  7. MicroBrew Titanium Belt

But Trump touted the defense deal with Saudi and how much money it would bring in.

Ophydian likes this.
  8. MicroBrew Titanium Belt

Just because you claim it was "proven" does not make it so. This isn't a peace treaty, and this needs repeating because you keep pushing a lie.

9. Holic Sock Puppet Exorcist

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

10. Holic Sock Puppet Exorcist

Proven things aren't real

Transwomen are women

Pee tape any day now

gluehuffer1776 and Ultra O’Dia like this.
  11. WhosTheBoss Degenerate Yellow Card

trump has done more than Obama did in 8 years.
    Obama got the prize after what like 11 days in office. Lol.
    The smear campaign on Trump is the single biggest gag in American history.
    Imagine being triggered so much and hate winning so much you go to any lengths to discredit real accomplishments.

fucking snowflakes. Just move out of the country please.

12. NastyNinja Orange Belt

I will Necro this in a yr

13. NastyNinja Orange Belt

He got it because he spent years talking about WMD development ... The smear campaign was from regular humans who lived during the 80s/90s talking loudly about how Trump is a con artist... Can you look back at his record and say with a straight face he was in the right to do what he did for 40 yrs? The concrete thing is JUST NOW coming to light, anybody from NY in the 70s knew he was a fucking con...

Stupid people who talk a lot of shit should be attacked right?

14. andnowweknow BJ's New Life

You're voting Trump...reality and the pursuit of it has left the building you occupy, regardless of how much of your attention is fixated on transsexuals.

helltoupee, Anaconda99 and MicroBrew like this.
  15. Grenz Brown Belt

So basically the diplomatic equivalent of taking a selfie with a bunch of dudes who frequent the same bar on Friday nights. Wow, yuge.

MicroBrew likes this.
  16. Ultra O’Dia Brown Belt

you’re out of your element, Donny

17. K1levelgrappler Black Belt

Glad to see and end to decades of bloody conflict between Israel and

*checks notes*

The UAE

helltoupee and MicroBrew like this.
  18. Prutfis Master of pups

The Iran deal was still a much more monumental deal and could have done a lot for a more lasting balance of power in the middle east. It´s certainly a diplomatic achievement miles above these sham "peace treaties".

BFoe likes this.
  19. gluehuffer1776 Yellow Belt

Trump saving america and bringing peace of the middle east. He truly is one of the greatest human beings ever

20. BFoe Western States Heritage Champion Platinum Member

Whether on purpose or not, you and @MicroBrew are getting hung up in pointless nomenclature. Regardless of what you call it, he’s also brought up significant issues with the deal, as have I, and I also provided sources for my POVs.

Honestly man, when I read through these comments it’s difficult to tell if Trump supporters are trolling or not. Here is what I what you and all Trump supporters to understand:
    I don’t think highly of Trump, but one thing he is good at is branding. Of course he’s branding this as “peace in the Middle East,” the bigliest most tremendous peace deal of all peace deals....
    But it isn’t. What people like Carter and Clinton worked so hard on was peace between the Israelis and Palestinians. A deal between Israel and the UAE is a historical footnote. That’s about it. It’s not substantial, and it actually puts us farther away from a real, lasting peace deal by screwing the Palestinians over blatantly.