President Trump enjoying some Just Bleed on New Year's eve.

You are just making stuff up. I mean, that is just a lie!
Check the facts...Obama NEVER had over 3% growth his entire 8 years. So in 8 years he couldn't get 3% growth WHILE the economy was in a recovery...and in the first three months he leaves office it starts rising?
If you believe that crap I have some beachfront property in Tennessee to sell you.
Middle income wages are UP as well as average household incomes, so this "the wealthy are richer" is another lie you have been told. The rich actually pay more than their fair share of the taxes.
Trump reduced restrictions on businesses, and everyone knew having him at the helm was going to be good so businesses started investing.
Trump has pretty much had about 4% growth his entire term. Lowest unemployment for blacks and hispanics EVER...did Obama do that too? No, he added millions to welfare, go look it up lol.
Go get educated or get off of CNN.
www.bonginoreport.com
Goddamn its a shame a have a yellow card sir, its amazing how many sherdogers actually belive in keynesian or marxist propaganda

glad u agree that trump is indeed a GOAT POTUS. look at his swag, he didnt even look back at obama like an true alpha male actor who dont look at an explosion behind him

Look at alpha male Trump, not even looking back to the ring after receiving loads!! MAGA!
gettyimages-115430147.jpg

glad u agree that trump is indeed a GOAT POTUS. look at his swag, he didnt even look back at obama like an true alpha male actor who dont look at an explosion behind him
Actually, the full clip shows the crowd cheering Obama. LOL

You critique the same methods you yourself use. Weak.

The income in the lower wage brackets has seen the highest increase. Your attempts to distract by claiming that the top % is falsely increasing the average are false and baseless.
He owned you. Repeating a lie doesn't change that. LOL

Lmao at the amount of salt in this thread, when it is about the dude liking and supporting MMA and nothing about policy.

The TDS is off the charts, plus it doesn’t help Trump is a legit badass.

Ruined? Lmao srs? You soft as hell. See a shrink boo

Don't use coke or meth or opiates as a substitute.
[/QUOTE]
You and about 30 other folks got <24> by just those few words.

But I'm the soft one. Lmfao

It's amazing you guys call yourselves men, yet go ass out for an old Manhattan fatass in more makeup than a drag queen who puts ketchup on well done steaks.

You and about 30 other folks got <24> by just those few words.

But I'm the soft one. Lmfao[/QUOTE]
nobody is triggered.
everyone thinks you are a weird pussy, thats all.

Average household income doesn't mean average people are better off. You don't seem to understand that can go up if the people at the top are richer (which they are)

Literally 0 part of my post in regards to actual #s was a lie. Please educate yourself before coming into the thread again to respond.

You can tell someone is a moron with no ability to have an open mind when they say stuff like "stop getting news from cnn". Cultists rarely believe facts. And none of this comes from cnn just fwiw.
"Average middle class income" has nothing to do with the rich.
Good grief are you brainwashed or just a troll??
I couldn't even take all of my time off this year at work it is so crazy. I'm middle class,
and I can tell you it is good right now.
https://bongino.com/no-the-trump-tax-cuts-did-not-all-go-to-the-rich/

lmao at calling Obama cool

He was probably the most cringeworthy president of all time. His cheesy nonsense like the mic drop is a perfect example

Absolutely nothing is more cheesy and lame than never taking a drink or any drugs.

Freddy scared Donny............

Back