Elections President Trump 2020 budget calls for 26 billion dollar cut in Social Security

I assume they think stupid and unfit people will make the judgements they like

He's gutting social programs, disease funding during a pandemic, environmental regulations, gave the corporate class any financial policy they've wanted AFTER his massive stock buyback program, has given us record deficits in trade and the budget, adding 300billion a year to the budget, is shifting public services to the private sector, has instituted a grossly inhumane for profit detainment center that violates basic human rights.

Idiots will cheer him on, citing the economic projections of the elitists they say they hate, while yet another GOP admin forsakes long term success for term length success, knowing the next dem admin will pick up the mess.

What in the fu*k is this?
A photoshopped picture?

It says a lot about the people running these stories, making fun of his hair and weight. Surely they have better things to spending their time talking about rather than making fun of someone's appearance.

A photoshopped picture?

It says a lot about the people running these stories, making fun of his hair and weight. Surely they have better things to spending their time talking about rather than making fun of someone's appearance.
Update this is the real photo the other one could be doctored but still look at the tan line. This photo looks like the contrast was adjusted to not show such a dramatic tan line but in other photos you see his face having a deeper orange color so take it into the decision making process likely somewhere in between the two photos.

GettyImages_1199265199.jpg

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/tanyachen/president-trump-confusing-color-lines-meme

Sorry, bro. If you're an able-bodied dude on food stamps, you need to try to find a job. If you are on disability and you shouldn't be, you need to go back to work. Stop being a drain on the system, @AndroidRage
Able-bodied...disability.... any stats on how many disabled people are faking it? You are taking a very strange stance here.

Do people not understand how harmful it is to cut back pay on SS disability claims? There are miles of red tape and waiting. Have fun celebrating people having their savings wiped out and homes lost. It's fucking sick. If you've never experienced a loved one waiting on this sort of claim, kindly shut up.
But Trump said no one would lose any benefits with this cut and no one would lose their coverage for pre existing conditions.

We.believe.Trump.

Able-bodied...disability.... any stats on how many disabled people are faking it? You are taking a very strange stance here.
I'm sure it's hard to get good accurate figures. It's also important to keep in mind when you look at some of these stats what they are considering fraud. Outright fraud is relatively rare. People abusing the system and receiving benefits when they have the ability to work is very common.

Sorry, not going to take your word for it. It's been my experience most people on disability do not want to be but have no other way or limited ways to take care of themselves.
Your knee jerk judgement that they can work is pretty misguided imo. Some people might look like they can work but actually cannot.

I'm sure it's hard to get good accurate figures. It's also important to keep in mind when you look at some of these stats what they are considering fraud. Outright fraud is relatively rare. People abusing the system and receiving benefits when they have the ability to work is very common.

Sorry, not going to take your word for it. It's been my experience most people on disability do not want to be but have no other way or limited ways to take care of themselves.
Your knee jerk judgement that they can work is pretty misguided imo. Some people might look like they can work but actually cannot.

I'm telling you as someone who does disability evaluations on a weekly basis. If you don't want to take my word for it, then whatever, you could just Google some stats for yourself.

The feigning of disabling illness for the purpose of disability compensation, or "malingering," is common in Social Security Disability examinations, occurring in 45.8%-59.7% of adult cases.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23800432

There are tons of people scamming the system and collecting money who are able to work.

Thanks for backing up your word with stats. TBH I didnt think it would be that high. Definitely in need of an overhaul.
I'm telling you as someone who does disability evaluations on a weekly basis. If you don't want to take my word for it, then whatever, you could just Google some stats for yourself.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23800432

There are tons of people scamming the system and collecting money who are able to work.

'
WASHINGTON—President Trump is expected to release a $4.8 trillion budget Monday that charts a path for a potential second term, proposing steep reductions in social-safety-net programs and foreign aid and higher outlays for defense and veterans.'

https://www.wsj.com/amp/articles/tr...n-budget-with-big-safety-net-cuts-11581274525

The plan would increase military spending 0.3%, to $740.5 billion for fiscal year 2021, which begins Oct. 1, according to a senior administration official. The proposal would lower nondefense spending by 5%, to $590 billion, below the level Congress and the president agreed to in a...

Oh I think this goes so much deeper than the Bush apologists. He could actually be criticized after about 2004 (and was criticized by conservatives, some for not being fascist enough though) after we came out of our 9/11 trance. This is a pure cult. I think it's exceedingly dangerous.

We were saying the same thing about Obama supporters.

Losing sucks. You aren't supposed to enjoy it.

"The plan aims to eliminate the federal deficit -- or the difference between spending and revenue that is slated to exceed $1 trillion this year -- by 2035. In all, the White House is seeking to cut $4.4 trillion in federal spending over the next 10 years, including reductions in spending on food stamps and federal disability benefits through more stringent work and eligibility requirements"

"The plan has virtually no chance, even before Trump’s impeachment scorched Washington. Its cuts to food stamps, farm subsidies, Medicaid and student loans couldn’t pass when Republicans controlled Congress, much less now with liberal House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., setting the agenda."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.se...budget-proposal-revisits-rejected-cuts/?amp=1

proposing steep reductions in social-safety-net programs and foreign aid and higher outlays for defense and veterans.'

All foreign aid should cut to nothing imo.
Welfare state taking a hit is a good thing, it is out of control.

More money for veterans is great, they need it.

Only thing here I disagree with is increased defense spending.

3/4 ain't bad.

Thanks for backing up your word with stats. TBH I didnt think it would be that high. Definitely in need of an overhaul.

Not all these people are successful and get on disability, but it's hard not to imagine a large number of scammers getting through. A lot of doctors may not do a thorough job or may lack the skills to weed out malingerers, or they might feel pressured to give the patient the benefit of the doubt and fill out the paperwork.

26 billion over 10 years is pretty inconsequential in the grand scheme of things. The Medicaid stuff is more interesting, we'll see how it is implemented.

Hove a link to this?

Sounds like he's revamping Medicaid which falls under Social Security, but is slightly different. And why does the author bitch about saving money on prescriptions as Trump cutting programs?

Trump isn't revamping shit. Don't you get it by now? The GOP have zero to offer, save blatant giveaways to insurers. That's why they worked with the Obama admin for a whole year, filling the ACA up with their amendments, voted and passed the ACA, then spent the next DECADE screaming about how they had better plans.

He's not gonna revamp medicaid, or social security, or prescription drugs anywhere near what he promises, because he's got nothing, and his staff is a skeleton crew of incompetent multi millionaire donors or vulture capitalists, the exact type of scumbag elite he gets his base rallied up against.

Sorry, bro. If you're an able-bodied dude on food stamps, you need to try to find a job. If you are on disability and you shouldn't be, you need to go back to work. Stop being a drain on the system, @AndroidRage

I work 80 hours a week cuck. I just don't buy that this is to cut costs on fraud cases. It is to fuck over people who really need it while taking all this money and putting it in the pockets of the rich. This is in response to Trumps tax cuts. Spit the President's dick out for a minute and take a look around.

All foreign aid should cut to nothing imo.
Welfare state taking a hit is a good thing, it is out of control.

More money for veterans is great, they need it.

Only thing here I disagree with is increased defense spending.

3/4 ain't bad.

Yeah, we should cut all aid to central and south america specifically. It's not like we've done that before, necessitating numerous crises......

Back