President of WSOF, Ray Sefo, does not agree with allowing Jones to fight at UFC 182

didnt he just sign one of the biggest scumbags in mma who was coked up and waving a gun around? he should not be talking

THANK YOU!!!!! I was sick when I found out Thiago Silva resigned with a major North American promotion. Thug ass who threatens ppl with guns while on drugs. His ass should been deported. I hope Markes suffocates him and doesn't let go til about 25 seconds after he taps. Worst migraine ever! (Won't kill him no worries.). Also ain't watching. MMA is thought to be barbaric by many. So let's enhance that image by letting actual barbarians compete.

Can someone explain why Pat Healy had his win over Miller changed to a NC + bonuses revoked for Marijuana metabolites, while nothing happens to Jones for cocaine?

Personally I don't think either fighter should be punished, but I don't understand the double standard.

Can someone explain why Pat Healy had his win over Miller changed to a NC + bonuses revoked for Marijuana metabolites, while nothing happens to Jones for cocaine?

Personally I don't think either fighter should be punished, but I don't understand the double standard.

Jones-Out of Competition.
Healy-In Competition.
Had Jones post fight been flagged for Coke it would have been a NC.
Recreational drugs are not illegal until fight time. Marijuana has this extremely unfortunate attribute where it stays in your system much longer than a lot of other rec drugs. So if u smoke a blunt 3 weeks before a fight u are pushing it. If you do coke 3 weeks before a fight you are likely fine unless it was a huge amount. I Think. I'm not a doctor, and only done coke a handful of times. Fun times.

Would someone in his position say: 'Sure, my guys can do whatever they want, but they must show clean 12 hours before a fight'.?

I agree with Ray Sefo.... but he can expect a call from Uncle Dana.

[YT]DHn96ZOWE1w[/YT]

Like listening to a 14 year old macho geek.

Last edited:
Hopefully he never becomes president of the UFC. The Athletic Commission said Bones broke no rules that could have allowed them to stop the fight. So Sefo, out of some weird principle system in his own mind would rob his company of a 750k PPV event.

Ray Sefo, the president of the WSOF, would not have let Jon Jones fight in UFC 182 if he were the UFC president.

"If one of my fighters had tested positive...he wouldn't have fought that fight," Sefo said in a recent press conference.

So, do you think Sefo really means what he says, or is he just posturing against the UFC?

Your thoughs?

I think he means it. Sefo doesn't really have a beef with the UFC at all (he's not Bjorn), and after having a fighter or two get screwed for drugs they didn't take, I can't blame him for being pissed about a fighter not getting in shit for drugs they did take.

And yea, out of competition, I know.

But he's ok with his fighters threatening their ex-wives with guns and chasing them out of the country.

Dana: "Hey dummy, f***in Jon said he was sorry. What more do you want? Just run your bush league organization and I'll run the number one org in the world, ya f***in goof."

Back